1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What electronic device do you have on it's way/ordered

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by nemesis5656, Aug 15, 2009.

1. nemesis5656

nemesis5656 Loaded Pockets

This tread is popular in the knives section, so why not bring it here?
    For me lenntek sonix headphones from a giveaway I won :woohoo:

2. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

Just got my MSI Wind Netbook back from RMA service if that counts.

3. greyhound352

greyhound352 Loaded Pockets

I just picked up a Yaesu FT-60R. Next I have to order another antenna for this radio, been thinking about the Diamond SRH77CA or the Comet SMA-503.

4. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

Oh yeah forgot about my 2m HT, got a Yaesu FT-270R HT. IPX/7 Waterproof and has a backup battery pack that can be filled with AA for emergencies.

5. Circle of Owls

Circle of Owls Loaded Pockets

I just received a Nokia N810; I love it so far. The screen is a work of art, and the web browsing is amazing. I find myself using it instead of the laptop, just so I don't have to get up. Laziness is the mother of necessity, right?

6. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

The newest electronic device I own isn't really that new, nor is it really electronic... KSC-75 open earphones. People have constantly raved about it's audio quality. I'm no audiophile, but for it's price ($20), I'll go with the general consensus. Way better than my old ones in any case.

7. jake.t

jake.t Empty Pockets

I recently ordered an XBOX 360 for myself as I already have a PS3 and a WII so I thought "what the hell" and bought it and I love it. gaming with my friends and stuff :)

8. normshapiro

normshapiro Loaded Pockets

I just ordered a SENNHEISER VMX 100-T Premium Bluetooth Headset. I haven't found a bluetooth headset for my phone that doesn't start to bother me after a few minutes of wearing time. The Sennheiser actually has a small speaker that does not go into your ear at all. Hopefully this will work for me.

9. mrandy

mrandy Loaded Pockets

Just ordered the COUNTY COMM GP-4L Shortwave Radio. I hate that place. I start out just looking around then next thing I know I have blown $80! :brickwall:

10. zenlunatic

zenlunatic Loaded Pockets

sata drive for cousins laptop

11. Atrain

Atrain Empty Pockets

MP3 Player, 2 SD cards,and hand held gps

Atrain

12. greyhound352

I just received a Diamond SRH77CA Antenna for my Yaesu HT-60.

13. brix

brix Loaded Pockets

i have my zune hd ordered set to ship tommorow

14. yam350

yam350 Loaded Pockets

Not quite on Thread but thia morning I had to go out and buy a new mouse, yesterday the old one went psycho on me , it fill the screen with right click boxes and the cursor was running round the screen like a spastic monkey on speed.
    7€ and all is good again.

15. greyhound352

Just purchased this the other day on Ebay, a Slim Jim J-Pole For HT 2m 70cm Antenna with 16' Coax cable. Can't wait to try it out. The antenna gets excellent reviews so i thought it woul be good for the communications go bag.

16. BrianL

BrianL Empty Pockets

Saturday I picked up a Philips SA5285 8gig music/video/photo/fm radio device. 2.8" screen was important as I enjoy watching old tele programs. I had been using my Audiovox PPC6700 phone with decent results but it is rather big and bulky and I am getting ready to deep six it and discontinue the service as I've decided to take a step backwards and not use a cell phone except when I have a specific need and then I'll just get a prepaid phone. It also replaces a 2gig mp3 only player/flash drive that will still be carried but, only as a flash drive and backup as it uses a single AAA cell.

The Philips syncs with WMP happily as the supplied Rhapsody player will not load and work in Canada and just pops up with a notice that the service is not available. It will not get past the automatic update as a result. The video converter is much quicker than that which I used for the PPC6700 but I think I need to find an app that will convert more file formats. YouTube episodes converted easily. WP3 and FM audio is very decent through the supplied phones and there is no where near the screen washout I experienced with the PPC.

The feel is solid, the size about that of a credit card. I bought a refurb unit and sadly a the 16gig version was not available but for an asking price of only CDN$59, I think I got a good deal. If a 16gig becomes available, I'll pick it up and give this to my sone though he is a dedicated iPod user.

17. Kardolf

Kardolf Loaded Pockets

Just getting involved with HAM, mostly due to my connection with CERT, so yesterday I ordered a Yaesu FT-270R as my first radio. Would have loved to dump the money into something smaller and more versatile, like a VX8R, but figure this is a better way to start for the time being. Especially for less than a third of the price. Now, time to get my license.... :winkwink:

18. TKC

TKC Loaded Pockets

Today, I picked up a Blackberry Tour 9630. This is my first Blackberry, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Man, what an amazing machine.

19. Leemann

Leemann Loaded Pockets

I just picked up a sony walkman mp3 player S544.

Lee

20. litework

litework Loaded Pockets

I have a Garmin Colorado 400T on the way. I still prefer topo map and compass, but this GPS looks nice.

I wanted to add that I'm envious of the amateur radio guys. Way cool.