1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What earbuds do you carry?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Nerdprepper, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo victor
    • +2 Supporter

echo victor Previously "YankeeHotelFoxtrot"

Power Beats 2 wireless; I've had them for around 2 weeks. Listening to a podcast with them right now. I have no complaints at all.

sk33tr likes this.
  2. sk33tr

sk33tr Loaded Pockets

just looked at those; they look pretty cool. might have to add those to my "consideration" list.

what i'm carrying now are some cheap sonys i bought a few years ago. i hate the earbuds that come with the iphone/ipod. they never stay in my ears, even if i'm just sitting down. these sonys stay in very well, even during movement.

[​IMG]

Last edited by sk33tr, Aug 20, 2015
  3. spike79

spike79 Empty Pockets

Jaybird bluebuds! It took me a while to get them adjusted just right, but now they are very comfortable.

4. Excalseras

Excalseras Loaded Pockets

Bose MIE2. Got them for myself xmas 2013. I've literally carried them everywhere and they take a beating. The in-ear pads are removable and washable. Really nice sound quality too, and sleeping is no problem.

I initially liked them for their zebra-stripe cord. But they've proved themselves to be much worth the money.

5. Serena

Serena EDC Junkie

Got these urBeats yesterday on 'Marktplaats'. Brand new and only € 22,50. Woohoo!!!

[​IMG]

6. mauiblue

mauiblue Loaded Pockets

I've went through two sets of HTC headphones that comes with the HTC One M8. Both crapped out in a few months. I have a set of Etymotic for years now but hardly used them because they are so expensive. But I guess I'm going to see how well they deal with my personal stress test. I'll check out what what was posted on this thread and see what works out.

7. larrym63

larrym63 Loaded Pockets

I have several sets of Apple ear buds that came with my IPhone's. Keep a set in my EDC bags . Larry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Bloodstriker

Bloodstriker Loaded Pockets

Sennheiser IE80 with remote for me. A bit on the pricy side, but worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. IThinkTooMuch

IThinkTooMuch Loaded Pockets

Audio Technica Core Bass wired earbuds. They're budget models, but the sound quality is an improvement over the 5 year old Rocketfish they replaced. And, a Samsung bluetooth headset that speaks Manderin Chinese. No idea what the model number is.

10. Spade115

Spade115 Loaded Pockets

I use Skullcandy (Cheap and work under a Beanie) ((When Riding))
    Ironman (Great All around, Lost the rubber sleeve though)
    WickedImage (LOVE these, They dont make the ones I use though :( ...)

11. jps

jps Loaded Pockets

Same as many here.....have the buds that came with my iPhones's...have many sets laying around. Never thought to EDC a pair.....going in the bag when I get home!

Spade115 likes this.
  12. Juan Anaya

Juan Anaya Empty Pockets

I've used the buds that come with my Samsungs, but I finally got a pair of Skull Candy that were really good. They lasted me about 2 years, which wasn't bad for $20. They were my EDC, Gym, office work, yard work. I hadn't gotten around to replacing them but have been interested in the urBeats, especially since many of them have dropped the price. Can anyone share their experience? Maybe compare them to stock headsets. My SC sounded really good, had a good bass response.

13. Nerdprepper

Nerdprepper Loaded Pockets

I have looked at urbeats too, but it appears they aren't built to last according to reviews. By the way, what kind of Skullcandy's did you have?

14. phatch

phatch Loaded Pockets

The Sol Republic Jax seem to be worth looking at. Decent reviews for the price.

15. IzzyMcFizzy

IzzyMcFizzy Loaded Pockets

I just use the white earbuds that came with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I can't picture spending over $30 on earbuds and the sound quality of these things is as good if not better than any other earbuds I've tried. Plus I can use them for audio and chat on my Xbox One should I be without my headset.

Should I need the sound quality and/or comfort, I rock a pair of Shure SRH-840 headphones. I've been looking into the newest Moto360, and will spring for a pair of Bluetooth earbuds should I pull the trigger on the watch.

16. Juan Anaya

Juan Anaya Empty Pockets

It's been a while since I bought them but I believe they were the Wink'd in black. I might start looking in to the Sol brand ones as well. I haven't seen any mention of Bose headsets hear. Any reviewers?

17. khawk3

khawk3 Loaded Pockets

urBeats by Dr Dre (preferred)
    Monsteer DNA (close 2nd)
    Apple earbuds (when I misplaced everything else and I really need to go :( )

18. beast

beast EDC Junkie

iFrogz
    Cheap and they sound great for what they are!
    [​IMG]

19. madjoe86

madjoe86 Loaded Pockets

Motorola Buds. Amazing sound

20. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

I'm spoiled by wireless bluetooth now, and I bought some SoundPeats Q9A from Amazon on sale. I have to say I've been impressed. They have good sound quality, good connection to my phone (I had other BT headphones that kept losing connection), and they are comfortable to wear. Not the cheapest, but they work well for me, and I like them a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.