1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What does everyone have incoming for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by RMinNJ, Dec 19, 2020.

1. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

A bit quiet here lately.. what is everyone getting or thinking about getting for their pen arsenal for Christmas?

I did not plan any but..

I had thought about the new Ti2Desgin Tibolt (does anyone have one?).
    I was waiting to see if Tactile Turn comes out with a narrower pen.

I have been using the Right Choice Painting Company Ti in my jeans pocket ..for all those zombie runs to the stores..hard to beat.

Maybe after Christmas we'll see more in the picture thread.

twin63 likes this.
  2. medic68

medic68 Loaded Pockets

I decided to treat myself to something "special" for my "EDC Desk Pen" and have this on order. Not your everyday carry item but something I've lusted over for a number of years.

[​IMG]

echo victor, ran23 and twin63 like this.
  3. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I’ve been using my copper Right Choice Painting Co. pen (for Schmidt refills) quite a bit. It’s a really nice pen. I’ll probably pick up the copper G2 mini when they come back in stock.

As for Christmas, nothing on order. I was on Franklin-Christoph’s site for a while last night, though.;)

4. RMinNJ

RMinNJ Loaded Pockets

Cool.. yeah the right choice painting pens are great... I wish he had all those nice pens in stock that are on his site..

I almost brought a Matthew Martin 375 on cyber monday.... the flame burned Ti. It was still $$ on sale. Matthew said the grip is revised and does not dig into your fingers like one I returned years ago...nice pens but that one circa 2016 hurt to hold. Curious if anyone writes with a recent one?

I'm finding my classic Parkers and Retro51s do not make for good jean pocket carry. Before my choice painting company it was either my TT slider in my pocket or the KK Retrakt. The Retrakt clip is great for jean pocket carry... just seems too thick to write with lately.. Im finding a more narrow pen I can write better and longer with.

twin63 likes this.
  5. Moco

Moco Loaded Pockets

Staedtler 788 lead holder.

6. Banzboy

Banzboy Loaded Pockets

Fjallraven Vada Pro Pants from Moosejaw.com

RMinNJ likes this.