1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

what do you drive? (pics prefered)

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Nex~gen, Aug 12, 2009.

1. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

2010 Kia Soul +

2. VNV_ATX

VNV_ATX Empty Pockets

1997 Ford F150:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and 2003 Nissan 350Z:

[​IMG]

microbe likes this.
  3. ethernectar

ethernectar Empty Pockets

Just traded the Outback XT in today for an 06 Sport Edition 4Runner. Pics soon.

4. dieselgeek

dieselgeek Loaded Pockets

Mercedes Benz CLK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. chris_m

chris_m Empty Pockets

Awesome rig you got on the front of your Ford!
    Heres mine 02 F150
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. VNV_ATX

VNV_ATX Empty Pockets

Thanks, it's saved my bacon a few times. Of course, I wouldn't go off wheeling in the soft stuff without it unless there where a second vehicle around in the first place. ;)

[​IMG]

7. Crude

Crude Loaded Pockets

Turbo diesel. 400ft.lbs of torque...before mods.
    [​IMG]

8. Boy SureFire

Boy SureFire May The Bridges I Burn Light The Way

The old what you drive thread has been merged in, & I've corrected all the pics. BTW this is the 3rd merge this topic has seen.

Regards,
    -- Moderator Boy SureFire
    [​IMG]

9. modernbeat

modernbeat Loaded Pockets

I used to drive this...on autocross courses. A replica Lotus 7 with a 1000cc Honda engine in it. At 950 lbs and 160 horsepower it was a hoot until a rules change outlawed it.

[​IMG]

10. modernbeat

Then got back on a bike for the first time in 20 years. Took my girlfriend's Pikes Peak supermoto to a trackday for my 40th birthday.

[​IMG]

11. modernbeat

Here's the daily driver. A custom ordered '03 Chevy 2500 standard cab. It's got all the HD options, tow package, deluxe interior and a carpet delete. The truck has had some minor trim deleted and tends to fly below the radar. The R1 on the trailer is the 2004 AMA championship bike that still has most of it's Graves built parts on it.

[​IMG]

12. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

nice modernbeat - that R-1 is a killer machine. I used to ride Hare Scramble Series for a local yamaha shop...but my son and I (he's 14 now) just like to ride casually now. we pipe-dream of dakar and say we will ride baja when he's 18....

anyway - nice set up man!

13. modernbeat

Thanks. My girlfriend is the real rider. She was riding the R1 as a sponsored rider for the bike owner. I'm a tallentless hack compared to her.

14. Wolvee

Wolvee Loaded Pockets

My last project: I haven't decided on a new one yet. (I'm concentrating on my hiking and survival stuff for a while.) The next project will be a Van of some sort.

630rwhp beast
    [​IMG]

15. Bard

Bard Loaded Pockets

oh dearest me, i really cant wait to reply to this thread as intended. i think im going to have to bring my dig cam with me to work tonight so i can snag pics of my truck, carry mods, accessories, etc... as well as my jump bag and paracord stuff. ::sigh:: larf. i should have all this stuff ready. this frigin forum's got me all wanting to show off. lolz.

16. Bard

Bard Loaded Pockets

WHAT IS THAT?! ITS FRIGIN AWESOME. even though i mostly cant stand crotchrockets.

17. SuperTrouper

SuperTrouper Loaded Pockets

I drive a Volvo V50 T5 SE which I'm really enjoying

Click for larger sizes on Flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Chip

Chip Loaded Pockets

2007 Honda Ridgeline
    [​IMG]

19. Bard

Bard Loaded Pockets

Uber pic heavy

1993 GMC Sierra C1500 SLE Step-side 5.7L 350
    [​IMG]
    1.the paint is in shotty shape, but its paid for. I added the bounty hunter stripe when I moved from Texas. Needed to fill the empty plate bracket.
    [​IMG]
    2.The side view with stock alloys and BFG Radial T/A tires 255/70/15 (little wider than stock) this also shows the camper shell.
    [​IMG]
    3.A tail shot. My two bumper stickers. The SEVENDUST on the back glass and the GOD BLESS AMERICA on the bumper. G. B. A. came with the truck, but I think we could all agree its fairly fitting.
    [​IMG]
    4.An interior shot with my JVC stereo CD USB head and the fold away stock cup holder. She was a mess that day, but that's after a little cleaning.
    [​IMG]
    5.Enough miles?
    [​IMG]
    7.here we have my fuzz buster and a tiny strobe light a friend gave me. I hard wired it to the ctsy circuit. Its rigged with suction cups and wire cause I didn't want to drill into my dash or headliner. Doesn't show well outside the truck but it can be noticed.
    [​IMG]
    9.Shot of the front passenger/driver area. The seat isn't as full as it looks. Go-bag, console organizer, my matching seat and steering wheel covers.
    [​IMG]
    10.First view of the rigged gun rack. I used a lumber framing bracket and broom clip from Wal-mart covered in shrink tubing to keep it from marring the barrel.
    [​IMG]
    11.There's a back view of the other one, with the aluminum bracket and some spacers, gripping the muzzle break.
    [​IMG]
    12.A better view of the rack/sub box with shotgun (maverick 88 20g.) and my baby 'ANITA', (Chinese SKS)
    [​IMG]
    15.Back of the psgr seat I've got a tray organizer with my air compressor and some 12v extensions.
    [​IMG]
    16.Psgr side rear seat. Box is a bit of a catch all. Everything from my duster, hoodie, work gloves to wiring terminals and fuses, circuit multi-tester, etc. the gear bag with a fair amount of my tac gear in it. On the far right you can see the 420 CD case with my thigh holster and shoulder holster on top of the sub box.
    [​IMG]
    17.The bed of the mighty shaggin wagon (jk). Clothes bar, drop light, 2 gal gas can, crack barrel 12g. In the case on the right, Yamaha acoustic in the center, sleeping bag, 3 rolls of egg crate pad, an ear high staff of white oak, the sks soft case on top of the diamond plate bed box I found on the north bound side of IH-55 one morning (tools, camping gear, etc.) and my two tool boxes and Haynes repair manual.
    [​IMG]
    19.Driver side seat bracket with my 2D mag-lite and fire extinguisher. The CB antenna and some accessory wiring.
    [​IMG]
    20.A better look at the accessories. Far left on the seat bracket is the indicator light for the amp. Bottom right is the switch that used to light up, hence the indicator. Top right is a lighted switch for the strobe on the dash.... and the center is the amp itself... and all the wiring, including the power wires for the CB.
    [​IMG]
    21.The CB. Cobra 25 WX NW ST. somethings wrong with the sound circuit (no sound at all), though, and I need a better antenna. Also, the tethered consol organizer with my carved fork and spoon in it. Still need to seal those.
    [​IMG]
    22.The mic in the coin slot of another console organizer and my power inverter.
    [​IMG]
    24.Another shot of the maverick and Anita. Under the seat we have my 2 ammo cans. Left is the cleaning supplies and right is approx 300 7.62x39 fmj, 100 9mm fmj, and 100 7-1/2 shot 20g. The red to the left is my pool cue in front of the empty jack box.
    [​IMG]
    25.The black bag is 100 ft of braided 3/8 poly rope.
    [​IMG]
    27.Night shot of the JVC with headlights on.
    [​IMG]
    28.Headlights off
    [​IMG]
    29.crappy pic of the led replacements in the instrument cluster. Great for saving night vision though. Bad for pictures.
    [​IMG]
    30.Night driver's view.

Signed,
    Page Thief

sorry bout that.

20. SuperTrouper

SuperTrouper Loaded Pockets

Can I ask what the strobe in the windscreen is for?