1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What do you carry you keychain tools on

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by luke270, Sep 20, 2017.

1. luke270

luke270 Loaded Pockets

so im looking at changing the way i carry my keychain tools, at the moment i just have a basic wire keychain what do you guys use? Feel free to share pics [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Water-Rat

Water-Rat Loaded Pockets

I'm using the Pangea designs Pickpocket. I've really come to like danglers. It's so nice to be able to quickly grab what I need without sticking my hand in my pocket and fumbling around. I find the Pickpocket works best with a lanyard attached to the top, which is why I picked the pickpocket over other danglers that might be cooler looking but don't have a top lanyard hole.

3. bryan123

bryan123 Loaded Pockets

Nothing wrong with the wire keychain except for its tendency to come undone on occasion unless you secure the ends with locktite but then you can't easily add or remove the items.

I've been using the Lucky Line versions that can't undone unless you form a figure-8. Much happier with these.

4. luke270

luke270 Loaded Pockets

Locktite isnt a bad idea ive ordered some small carabiners to easily remove tools so that wouldnt be a problem i just feel like a change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. bryan123

bryan123 Loaded Pockets

I use S-biner microlocks to attach the items to the main ring. Works well.

6. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I carry a few 'keychain' tools as well as my house keys on a split ring which is hanging on a Pickpocket dangler. Works great for me.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

bryan123 likes this.
  7. Bdon

Bdon Loaded Pockets

House key, Olight i3e and Rambler on a niteize micro lock s biner. Attach it to the key of whatever vehicle I drive that day.

Moshe ben David likes this.
  8. intocoman

intocoman Loaded Pockets

I also like the pocket dangler. Mine scratched stuff I leaned against so I copied an idea I saw here to put Paracord on over wire and made my own. No more scratches and it carries as high as I would like it.
    I like wire keychain, great for the bulky fobs. Only comes apart when I play with it. Careful with loctite around plastic, they don't play nice. [​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk