1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What do you carry in your multitool belt pouch?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by budgetbugout, Jul 30, 2013.

1. pathwinder14

pathwinder14 Loaded Pockets

Here's some pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Dime goes in my front pocket.

On Edge and Jedigreedo like this.
  2. marcclarke

marcclarke Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Fisher Space Pen
    Leatherman belt pouch
    Leatherman bits
    Pocketwrench II
    Leatherman Charge TTi
    Streamlight flashlight

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk Pro

On Edge, james.lee and Jedigreedo like this.
  3. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

Because of never knowing when and where graffiti might be necessary, I always carry a Sharpie. And yes, it does get a workout in that role. The only thing that gets the treatment is offensive signage, like the kind in a parking garage, posted on its doors at each floor, that promised to repair a non-functioning elevator. That could be a nuisance when parking on the 6th floor. After several months, it was clear that a stall was in progress, so I added a daily commentary to each sign. Eventually, the elevator was fixed. I don't know if my contributions hurried things up, but much fun was had (I also use the Sharpie for other things.) ;)

Crippletron and Sriracha like this.
  4. Ross2187

Ross2187 Loaded Pockets

How did you get your clear leatherman bit holder??:eek:

5. marcclarke

marcclarke Loaded Pockets

It came with the TTi, which I purchased immediately after it was released, many years ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk Pro

6. Super04Duty

Super04Duty Loaded Pockets

I recently started a new job (last month), and came up on a couple of these CLC pouches as freebies. I normally do not like things on my belt, I spent too many years as a LEO, carrying a LOT of stuff on a duty belt, so I have always avoided belt carry tools for personal use or other jobs. Recently however, with my new job, I find life is much easier with it. So, the CLC pouch carries my 5.11 flashlight (I forget the model, I got it for about $12 when a local radio shack was closing down, but on the website it is listed for about $50), DeWalt utility knife, paint pen markers, normal pen, PH test strips, and ear plugs. I also swapped out the plastic key hook for a metal ring and have a small carabiner on the side. I find these useful for hanging work keys off of.

Also in my "On person" carry (as my back pack has a lot more gear in it), is my LM Squirt PS4 and Fenix E01 on my keychain with mostly personal keys, only one work key, and LM carabiner. And of course my Coach wallet, F150 keys (truck key, plus locks for the rack and trailer hitch, etc), Kershaw that I have carried every day of my life since I was sworn in as a deputy way back, a few days after my 24th B-day (nearly 10 years ago now). And my LM OHT in the Molle pouch it came with. I carry all this on a black Carhartt work belt I recently picked up, to replace my well worn out basket weave style belt from my LE days.

[​IMG]

On Edge and Jedigreedo like this.
  7. 0880

0880 Loaded Pockets

This is what I EDC while working.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

All that stays in my Leatherman pouch is the appropriate Leatherman surge, a card of alternative bits, and a file/spare saw blade.

At the same time, I never have it on my belt, so all it generally does is keep the Leatherman specific bits together.

9. Swe_Nurse

Swe_Nurse Loaded Pockets

LM Juice or TTi in their respective sheaths, sometimes the bit kit in the Charge sheath but usually the kit resides in my tool pouch in either my jacket or bag. So the answer to the question is: My multitool. :)

10. earthman

earthman EDC Junkie!!!

Seeing some of these pouches that are jam packed with items leads me to this question,....have any of you lost an item whilst getting in/out of a vehicle for example?

Some of these pouches don't even have sides that come right up to the top so I can imagine that it could easily happen??

11. james.lee

james.lee Loaded Pockets

i have the leather sheath (its really old and scratched up i will get a new one soon) In it i have the charge tti a bic with the child proof thing removed in the side stretch thing one bit pack with my favorite bits( its too stretched with both) I also keep a bit of wound up fishing line in with the bits. i have two straws in the other side one with fire starter in it the other one with salt (to me salt is more important than pepper. i also have a sawed off pencil in with the straws

12. Ig

Ig Loaded Pockets

My multitool belt pouch is my ex-phone pouch:
    [​IMG]
    Now inside:
    [​IMG]
    + some empty space I should find what to put in...

Your small ratchet looks exactly like mine. May be they all made at that quality level :eek:
    [​IMG]

On Edge and pacrawshaw like this.
  13. On Edge

On Edge EDC Junkie!!!

Not sure if the EDCF community is aware of Chapman tools? … when I worked on Micro Elex in a place that shall not be named, we used to carry small ratchet kits made by Chapman … they came to be called "Chapman sets" (at least amongst us 'tron rats'), and they made many set variations, most of which were centered around a very flat, compact 1/4" drive handle … don't even know of they still make them, but those held up pretty well …

14. znapschatz

I got one, carry it in my Leatherman bit kit. It accepts the flattened bits along with regular 1/4 in. hex. Chapman makes a great little tool, very compact and tough for its size, available for sale on the inter webs. Made in the USA.

On Edge likes this.
  15. On Edge

On Edge EDC Junkie!!!

Cool thanks! Glad to hear they're still around …

… so I went on a hunt for my old set …and looky here … the pouch is looking' a bit rough, but she still works fine … good stuff …

[​IMG]

16. znapschatz

Yow! :eek: That one has been there and back! Good to know it's still working fine.

17. On Edge

On Edge EDC Junkie!!!

Brother, let's just say it's been places I wouldn't go back to retrieve it from … ;)
    And yeah, still works like a charm … put bits in one side for gozinta, the other side for gozowta … simple and effective … now to find a new case … :D

18. northslope

northslope Loaded Pockets

I have two leatherman nylon pouches just like the OP has. (would love a Skinth). I alternate between them. In Pouch #1: Victorinox Spirit, Pocketwrench, mini bic, mini sharpie, AAA Fenix light, extra band-aids. In Pouch #2: SAK FieldMaster, chapstick, Mini Bic, Mini Sharpie, Band-Aids, AAA Fenix EO1. You would be surprised how much I use the Band-Aids...usually for others.

19. Anderson_Aidan

Anderson_Aidan Loaded Pockets

I just started looking at the skinth L-shieth, will the belt loop be bumping around on my hip, or will it be nice and tight to the belt and my body?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

20. socalsecurity

socalsecurity Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wave
    LM Croc
    Bit kit
    Fenix LD02
    2 extra AAAs.

Plus a dedicated folder. This is my real EDC.

On Edge likes this.