1. Please update your bookmarks to use https://www.edcforums.com/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

1. isoarska

isoarska Loaded Pockets

Sadly enough my trusted old OnePlus One kicked the bucket. I purchased Moto G5, since I did not feel like spending several hundred euros...

It is actually quite good phone and dual sim works great, so no more do I have to haul two enormous phablets every day...

2. Elyptic

Elyptic Empty Pockets

Sadly, I'm stuck carrying two phones.

iPhone 6 for work
    Nexus 6p for personal

I really don't stand firmly in either the Android or Apple camps. I use both and have for years. They both have their strengths, and weaknesses. However, I do think that Apple does a better job of protecting a user's privacy than Android, but that can be remedied as well.

Overall, I enjoy my Nexus. Great camera, and has way more than enough function for my life. I also still carry a pocket notebook since I'm not fully digital.

3. dml24

dml24 Loaded Pockets

Finally got the Samsung Galaxy S8! Excellent smartphone, fast, best screen I have experienced to date and the camera is better than expected.

The camera on the S8/S8+ takes some of the best low light pictures I have seen from a smartphone. The video quality is the best ever from a Samsung phone!

Last edited by dml24, Jul 18, 2017
    #1903 dml24, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    kikaida likes this.
  4. Andy T

Andy T Loaded Pockets

Galaxy S8. Good phone, except I have major issues with copying files from my network using WiFi. It works great when using WiFi and downloading from the internet, though.

5. phatch

phatch Loaded Pockets

I've been on a moto g5 plus for a few months now. Very capable phone for not much money.

6. Cardboard_Robot

Cardboard_Robot Empty Pockets

Been using the Google Pixel XL since it came out. Pretty decent overall. The battery lasts forever which I can't complain about. Compared to my Samsungs I always used I have been a bit disappointed. The display is not as nice as my Note 7 was (before they took it from me) They also wasted too much of the screen by making the bezel look symmetrical on the top and bottom. Not a huge fan of the glass backing or the fingerprint reader either. I would really love this phone if they improved the aesthetics a little bit.