1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

1. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

Galaxy S3 with Otterbox Commuter case and Quad Lock Adaptor to mount it on my bicycle ...

[​IMG]

Montetobuso likes this.
  2. whoppo

whoppo Loaded Pockets

After a year and a half with the Note-4, I'm back where I belong with my BlackBerry Passport SE, patched with full Google Play Services in the Android runtime. The speed, security, multitasking and great UI of OS10 with an awesome physical keyboard... and all my Android apps run faster than on the Note-4.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Montetobuso likes this.
  3. android752000

android752000 Loaded Pockets

iPhone 6 with Otterbox Defender

4. Lateck

Lateck Loaded Pockets

Had been a hard core Samsung Note user until the 5. Jumped on the LG V10, love it!
    It's a very well built phone and with removable media and battery, I'm not going to have problems.

Lateck,

5. Downwind

Downwind Empty Pockets

Nexus 5X on Project Fi. Finally dumped Verizon after almost 20 years. Saving $100/mo.

6. countrydirt

countrydirt Loaded Pockets

Iphone 5S - simple and small enough for my pocket.

7. Dominator

Dominator Loaded Pockets

iPhone 6 plus 64GB space gray.

Thinking about going back to android though.

8. StuntZombie

StuntZombie Loaded Pockets

Later this week, I'll be switching over to an Iphone SE. I'm kind of excited, since this is the first time I've ever gotten a phone when it was brand new.

9. DuckySpud

DuckySpud Loaded Pockets

I used to always get the latest HTC/Samsung handset every year. Last year I actually thought about it and I don't use my phone for that much, certainly nothing that I need a top of the range, expensive phone for.

I used to change my phones to run MIUI, a modified version of Android made by Xiaomi, a Chinese company. They also make handsets and they're cheap (relatively) for a decent spec. Got the phone below for around £150, or about 1/4 of the price I'd pay for a Galaxy S. Had to get it imported, but really pleased with it and its holding up pretty well!

[​IMG]

10. Kristina Cay

Kristina Cay Loaded Pockets

I have the Droid Turbo (original, not 2), and I love it. The battery life is amazing which to me is the most important thing about a phone

Dorian likes this.
  11. poe47

poe47 Loaded Pockets

Had the Note 4, sold it, and went back to my Nexus 5. Now I'm looking to get the Moto G 3rd gen because everything I've read and videos I've watched say it has tremendous battery life.

12. iacchus

iacchus Loaded Pockets

LG G4, black leather back.
    No case.

I absolutely love this thing. Great phone.

poe47 likes this.
  13. Cerberus.

Cerberus. Loaded Pockets

Samsung Note 5. Its average.

Stay Bladed.

14. Joshetect

Joshetect Loaded Pockets

Moving from my 5s to a SE. Been waiting for someone to come out with a similar size screen.

15. ThreeWulfMoon

ThreeWulfMoon Loaded Pockets

I've got the Galaxy Note 5. I really want to love the phone, but it's just wonky. At random times when I'm talking, people at the other end can't hear me, regardless of if I'm on the handset, speakerphone, or Bluetooth. I'm arranging a warranty replacement but it kind of makes me mad when my boss is still using the 4S I sold him without a hitch. Samsung has a lot of shiny bells and whistles, but I don't think any manufacturer makes a phone that lasts longer than Apple. Kinda feeling buyer's remorse.

16. Outbound

Outbound Loaded Pockets

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in an Otter Box. My contract comes up for renewal in June and with my phone starting to act up, it's time for a new one. No matter what I get, an Otter Box is mandatory due to my life style. No Apple phones, period. The smaller the phone, the better. Removable battery is required. SD card capable would be nice. Finally, $0 when I renew. I refuse to pay extra money up front. I'm looking at the LG G3 right now.

17. Montetobuso

Montetobuso Loaded Pockets

I really want the cat S60. I don't need it but i really want it.

18. Dustin.G

Dustin.G Loaded Pockets

Gs5. no complaints. Good balance between size and pocket space for me. tempted by a note, but its just stupid big and i dont want to deal with that in my pocket.

19. Westerdutch

Westerdutch Loaded Pockets

Still rocking the big samsung galaxy note 3 most of the time, but sometimes you just need to go out without a bag and that thing isn't pocketable.... so out comes mr. tiny;

[​IMG]

Iphone 4. Doesn't do very well on any semi-heavy app or above but it is great for making calls, texts and basic mailing/chatting functions. Also very nice for music! And its cheap as chips nowadays so if you lose or break it its very painless to replace!

20. Montetobuso

Montetobuso Loaded Pockets

I really loved the sound in those AKG headphones, but mine wore out to quickly and it was very hard to repair. How are you with yours?