1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ase97

ase97 Loaded Pockets

Yes, I took it out to a lake on a paddle boat and submerged it. Got some cool video lol. No leaks and best thing about this case is no dust under screen protector I had the otter box defender and ballistic case and both had problems with dust under the screen protector.

2. ase97

ase97 Loaded Pockets

Yes, I took it out to a lake on a paddle boat and submerged it. Got some cool video lol. No leaks and best thing about this case is no dust under screen protector I had the otter box defender and ballistic case and both had problems with dust under the screen protector.

3. jds1

jds1 Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the feedback!

Jeff

4. SgtTacDad104

SgtTacDad104 Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S3.....hoping to hold out on my upgrade for a Note 3.....but its just rumors as of right now on a Note 3 release.

5. xnyne

xnyne Loaded Pockets

I run a 64gb iPhone 4S in a lifeproof case. It's lasted me the longest of any phone I've had.

For those with 5's do you have an issue with battery life? I'm ready to upgrade but not sold that the 5 is any better. Might have to make the switch to android ;)

microbe likes this.
  6. Brtsmpsn
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Brtsmpsn Oh, Canada!

I hate to say this but still carrying a Blackberry Bold (standard work issue). But have an ipad and Samsung galaxy 5 media player in case I need an app or Internet or ................

7. Sachmo

Sachmo EDC Junkie!!!

iphone 5 Only because my employer provided it, otherwise it would be something less costly. I actually really miss my blackberry curve

8. mole

mole EDC Junkie!!!!!

i think about going back to a dumbphone. i have tons of siemens phones here....:cool:
    being a gadgeteer, this is not easy for me, because i used to love my p970 android brick. :( after a half hearted update to 2.3.4 from t-mobile´s side, i´m in a endless loop of incompetence between t-mobile and LG side. there is a 4.x update, but for some miracle reasons, the phone would not take the update and the t-mobile branded 2.3.4 is worse than the one before. my contract with t-mobile ends in december and they will never see me again. 8 helpline people told me 8 different stories, from specially locked phones to hardwarenicknacks that prevent updates.

i do not want to root and update the phone myself (which i could), because the contract is still active and i pay those pink burglars to have a phone that works safely without me having to :censored:around with its firmware....

9. Changchung

Changchung Loaded Pockets

Iphone 5 16gb white protected by a Otterbox defender case

10. Leif242424

Leif242424 Loaded Pockets

Droid Bionic.

11. squid86

squid86 Loaded Pockets

Droid Razr craddled in an otter box defender. Longest lasting phone I have ever owned. I've been owning droids since the original one and this is my favorite so far. Can't wait to see what the future has in store.

12. Scrollreader

Scrollreader Loaded Pockets

Droid Razr Maxx HD. Just in the Motorola case + holster. But it's survived a couple drops no worse for the wear, surprisingly.

13. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

just traded my Iphone 4 in on a galaxy note 2, a whole new world to me. just beginning to be able to get around on it. not exactly user friendly at first.
    getting better each day, super good on the interent, the big screen helps a lot

bzimmerly likes this.
  14. graham_s
    • In Omnia Paratus

graham_s Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4S, I may upgrade to the next iPhone (5S/6) when it's released.
    I don't do contracts, I buy sim free and then get a sim card without contract. It works out far cheaper over the life of the phone, especially since phone companies are doing 24 month contracts now.
    A contract can cost (with phone) $1640 over two years,
    If you spend less than $40 a month on calls/text/data, you save money, plus you're not locked into a contract.

15. mommy1268

mommy1268 Loaded Pockets

Galaxy s4 in a pink otterbox!

16. ehnvis
    • In Omnia Paratus

ehnvis Loaded Pockets

Samsung Galaxy S2 in a blue case from Mercury.

17. Merc

Merc Loaded Pockets

I used a Samsung B2100 for some years. Then since November 2012 I have a Samsung S5690 XCover.

18. Pine Box Parkinson
    • In Omnia Paratus

Pine Box Parkinson Not a N00b

Just picked up a Iphone 4s the other day. So far, I love it and it's a great upgrade from the 3gs I was using.

19. citoman305

citoman305 Loaded Pockets

Motorola Atrix 2 with the Otterbox cover. Had it for almost 2-yrs now, and am very happy with it.

20. scanchattanooga

scanchattanooga Loaded Pockets

iPhone 4. Might upgrade to a 5 later on this year or hold out for the next release. Don't know when I'll upgrade but I'll certainly be dumping AT&T and going to Verizon... need better rural coverage.