1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What cell phone are you using now?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by Myth90045, Aug 28, 2012.

1. GrimmWolf

GrimmWolf Empty Pockets

I was looking for a outdoor phone and buy my first Android phone this spring. It's a CAT S41 and
    after 6 months in use I am still happy with.

brokenoldman likes this.
  2. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Just swapped to a Samsung A7.

3. ace19636

ace19636 Loaded Pockets

Samsung Note 8, not happy with the glass they use on it though. Mine broke after a 2 foot fall from out of a chair on too hard wood flooring while wearing an otter box. Come to find out alot of people are having issues with the note 8 glas breaking relatively easily. Thankfully it's in the corner where I never have to touch and can barely see it cuz I am not gona pay the almost 300 dollar fee to replace the glass... I will just save for my next phone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. garza

garza Loaded Pockets

Upgraded to the iPhone 8 using the Apple pixelated dot on the new iPhone scanned by the camera of the old iPhone.

5. faca

faca Loaded Pockets

Huawei P10.
    So be alert, someone is watching

Enviado desde mi VTR-L29 mediante Tapatalk

garza and poe47 like this.
  6. Molf

Molf Empty Pockets

BlackBerry Key2 LE

Whole New typing experience compared to my KeyONE.

7. Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester Loaded Pockets

Finally got a new phone as the Samsung s7 edge was on its last legs (it was only about 1.5 years old and a replacement model sent under the warranty).

New phone is an IPhone X. I have had it a little over a month now. Has taken a little bit to get used to the iPhone coming from an Android, but I will say, it is more than worth it. Love the IPhone. Time will tell how it holds up, but it seems rock solid and everything just seems to work well.

Now I have had some good Android phones from LG and HTC, but couldn’t stand the Samsung. None seem as put together as well as this IPhone that I am using right now though.

8. HeadOffice

HeadOffice Loaded Pockets

Google Pixel 3 XL - the only way to go...

poe47 likes this.
  9. Crazy Chester

Crazy Chester Loaded Pockets

If I had stayed with an Android the Google 3 would have been my choice. Nice phone.

10. poe47

poe47 Loaded Pockets

Pixel 2.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

11. garza

garza Loaded Pockets

Spyware exists for the iPhone. Everyone can be watched and tracked since apps “share” information with Facebook even if you do not use the Facebook app.

12. Serena

Serena EDC Junkie

iPhone Xs Max 256 Gb.

13. brokenoldman

brokenoldman Loaded Pockets

Have a 7plus. I like it. I am afraid to upgrade because I hate that notch. I am looking at the cat s61. looks like a solid phone!

14. denman

denman Empty Pockets

Love my 7 plus....... don’t want any other phone. I also hate that stupid notch on the newer phones.

brokenoldman likes this.
  15. KLF

KLF Loaded Pockets

I traded my personal phone, iPhone 6s 64GB to iPhone 8 64GB. The screen I had replaced before was coming loose from the top end and it was re-glued once already.
    I'm planning to switch my work phone from 6s+ to 8+ soon-ish and as a backup phone I have the new Nokia 8110 4G :D

16. T Shrapnel-Carruthers

T Shrapnel-Carruthers Loaded Pockets

iPhone XS (regular size) as my main phone, iPhone X with my whizzy multi-country SIM (US, UK, NL, and AU numbers).

The latter will go away when the provider (Truphone) deliver on their promise of e-sim version, which will allow me to load it on the XS.

17. Tesla

Tesla Loaded Pockets

The LG "Beam me up, Scottie" model....still....and it's mostly a paperweight.

18. garza

garza Loaded Pockets

That’s one reason I upgraded to the iPhone 8 was to avoid the notch. The other reason was face recognition is unimportant to me.

19. lawmanhdg

lawmanhdg Loaded Pockets

Google Pixel 3 (smaller size)

20. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

Still using my Samsung Galaxy S8+, going on 2 years this coming April. I've put this thing through a lot, dropping it accidentally many times, accidentally stepping on it with my full weight, etc, and the glass still hasn't cracked. I must be super lucky or something. And the processor is simply impressive, it's still as fast today as the day I bought it. I've loaded and unloaded many different apps over the past 2 years and it still works like a champ. Simply amazing. The only problem is that of course, the battery efficiency is starting to drop off, which is unavoidable due to the fact that lithium batteries have a limited lifespan. I STILL miss having a phone with replaceable batteries. Since the phone still works great so I don't really see a reason to upgrade to the S10 coming out soon.

While my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablet on the other hand was becoming really slow to boot up and very, very laggy. So I just ended up doing a factory reset and voila! The tablet works as good as the day I bought it. Its like I bought a brand new tablet. But I really would like to get the Tab S4,since that has the Snapdragon 834 processor (same processor as the S8+) and 4GB of RAM.

dml24 likes this.