Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Riptide, Jun 30, 2015.
9mm Glock usually. If I am lazy, throw a Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket in a Desantis pocket holster.
Taurus 85 38 Special .
Is that an Ultra Light? How is it to shoot? I keep getting conflicting info...
9mm, issued by authority of the Queen
Loved my p7m8...tackdriver. Just got tired of having to wait for it to cool off at the range before leaving. Hot freaking gun- in every way.
Depends on where I'm going to be. Generally a Sig P229 with Underwood Ammo 155 gr. XTP JHP. About 20% of the time a Para USA Elite Officer with Underwood 185 gr XTP JHP +p .45 acp. If capacity is going to be an issue, I drop my 9mm barrel in the Sig P229 and use the same magazines. Eastern woods, EAA Witness Elite Match with Underwood 180 gr. flat nose in 10mm. If I'm going to the big woods of the west or Alaska, S&W 629 with a 3" or 4" barrel with Underwood 320 gr. hard cast .44 mag. As you can see, no matter what I'm carrying, I'm a big fan of Underwood Ammo as it's always loaded hot and chronie's at or over spec.
Went from 9 to 45 and always come back to 9mm. I have .22 conversions for my Glock 19 I like to use when I'm low on ammo.
9mm, always. Relatively cheap to shoot at the range; with home defense rounds, they'll stop who / what they need to with a shot or two.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am currently carrying .32 acp. Kel Tec with a pocket clip. FMJ only with an extra magazine.
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
Depends on where I am at for the day. If I am around town, it is either 38spl or 9mm. On days I am out in the woods, I've got the Judge on my side.
90% of the time it's 9mm, mainly due to capacity. The other 10% it's .45 ACP.
Should be picking up a PPK/s though in the next week or two. I'll see how she runs before committing to the .380 for a regular carry.
9mm Federal HST 124g +P
Although I'm considering switching to 147gr HST, standard pressure
Kahr 380 everyday. Pocket Carry in shorts. Want a 9mm for IWB carry in winter, maybe the rest of the year as well with the right holster.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9mm. Hornady Critical Defense 124gr.
Hornady critical defense in a ruger lcp. Do I want something bigger? Yeah. Do I weigh 130 pounds at 6 foot even? Yeah. Do I wear tighter clothes that show off my silhouette? Yeah. So is anything bigger than the gun I carry gonna really be concealed? Probably not. If I can't hide a glock 42 I can't hide much.
That's a great collection you have there.