Separate names with a comma.
Are you a current member with account or password issues?
Please visit following page for more information
Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Edward Teach, Oct 21, 2013.
Just a quick question, how old are you?
1. Lawrence of Arabia
3. Ummm Ummmm I really don't like movies
4. Hmmm, most of the movies I have seen is because someone wanted me to see it.
5. I don't know what movie to put in the fifth spot.
Did I mention I don't like movies?
In no particular order:
Anatomy of a Murder
Shakes The Clown
Tommy Boy! Awesome movie. I frequently quote the "Wha'd you do?" line when someone does something destructive.
There are many other movies I love,16. Why?
1- Empire Strikes Back
2- Forest Gump
4- Lord of the Rings (Supposed to be all one book, so I'm counting them as all one movie.)
5- the Royal Tenenbaums
2. no country for old men
3. Jurassic Park
4. die hard
5. 3:10 to yuma....or Heat....or The Land of the Lost w/ will farell.....i dont know.
4.) The Lost Boys
5.) Band of Brothers
Extra anything with hobbits
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
No particular order.
2. The Dark Knight
3. No Country For Old Men
4. The Ghost and The Darkness
In no particular order:
- Who Dares, Wins (released in the US as The Final Option)
- The Godfather (1&2)
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
- The Terminator
Honorable mentions goes to:
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Night of the Comet
- Casino Royale (the most recent one)
- Dr. Stranglove
- The Longest Day
- Nightmare before Christmas
- Fight Club
- The Matrix
And about 124 others...
Limited to FIVE? OK, I'll try...
1. The Lord of the Rings (not a cheat, it's one story)
2. Die Hard
3. Red Dawn
5. The Avengers
This is even tougher than the 5 TV shows thread.
1. It's A Wonderful Life
2. City Lights
3. A Man For All Seasons
5. Rear Window
Honorable mention to the Shootist (John Wayne's last picture - what a cast and sendoff for the Duke).
... oh and Caddyshack.
Because "there can be only one", I've corrected this for you.
"Here we are, born to be kings,
We're the princes of the universe."
Crap, now I've got the Highlander theme stuck in my head.
1. The Sons of Katie Elder
2. The Longest Day
3. Bridge over the River Kwai
4. Das Boot
5. Battle of Britain
no particular order or reason, i grew up sitting at my grandfathers feet watching television, he watch war/westerns so i became fond of them.
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Bourne Identity
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
When Harry met Sally
Dance With Wolves
The Breakfast Club
The Blues Brothers
And a bunch of movies by The Duke:
The Quiet manThe ShootistTrue GritThe Fighting KentuckianRio GrandRio bravoThe Horse SoldiersHitariRooster CogburnThe Sons of Katie ElderAnd my Fav...
1. From Russia With Love
2. Top Gun
3. The Untouchables
4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
5. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Stand by Me
The Life of Pi
Paths to Glory
only five? goodness. sometimes I watch more than that in a week. Here's the first five movies I love off the top op of my head.
John Carpenter's Halloween
Howl's Moving Castle
Monty Python's Meaning of Life