1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What are you using for a belt?....

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Gonzzo, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Spydermonkey

Spydermonkey Loaded Pockets

2. jspalding

jspalding Empty Pockets

I just received one of Kary's belts. I spend a year on the USAF IG and I gotta say... this is not satisfactory work; this is not excellent work; THIS IS OUTSTANDING WORK!!! 5 stars!!! 10 points!!! Whatever scale you want to use. You can't beat the quality of materials and workmanship for these prices. Great job, Kary. Thank you.

3. dowtech

dowtech Loaded Pockets

Either a tooled leather belt with a large bronze buckle bearing my agency insignia, a Wilderness belt with Ti buckle, or a custom made Mitch Rosen gun belt and holster for my SIG P250.

4. davidt1

davidt1 Loaded Pockets

I have been making my own for about a year now. I make one for each pair of pants and shorts I have. They all have a hidden compartment for emergency money. It cost about $2 to make one if I have to buy the strap. It boggles the mind how much people pay for these things.

5. FreestyleAssassin

FreestyleAssassin Empty Pockets

Most of my options have already been named. Blackhawk riggers belt quite often. Something canvas with buckles for wear with shorts. With jeans I like to break out my Bowen Belt knife on most occasions. Great belt, great hide away knife! - http://www.bowenknife.com/

6. 13lackhawk

13lackhawk Empty Pockets

Wilderness Instructor belt in black or coyote, and sometimes a cheap Levi's leather.

7. aldo_vic_t

aldo_vic_t Loaded Pockets

5.11 Instructor's Belt (Black)
    5.11 TDU Belt with Plastic Buckle (Tan and Black)
    US Army issue black web belt for BDU modded by changing the aluminum buckle with a CMI Black Anodized Metal Buckle.
    I use the last more often than the rest for both off and on duty and whenever able.