1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What are you Favorite Spirits?

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Kombi, May 2, 2012.

1. kd7dvd
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

kd7dvd EDC Junkie!!!!!

My hipflask is happily filled with Redbreast Irish whiskey (made by the people who make Tullamore Dew). It has a buttery taste that make me think I'm drinking liquid popcorn. Yummmmm :)

Stormdrane likes this.
  2. kevinwho

kevinwho Loaded Pockets

3. kevinwho

kevinwho Loaded Pockets

I spent 2 years working in the distillery that produces Redbreast among others but Redbreast is the one that stands out to me even above the more expensive whiskeys.
    Try Crested Ten aswell it's another underrated whiskey .

Enjoy:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kombi likes this.
  4. Kombi

Kombi Loaded Pockets

Well I'm definitely going to have to try some of that then. I love good recommendations like this!

I'll share a related side story. My wife and I were in Victoria, BC drinking at the large Irish pub they have downtown (I forget the name). It's our honeymoon and I'm feeling like some celebratory scotch is in order and request some Balvenie.

The waitress comes back with a half glass and apologizes profusely that they've run out, but I can have this for free (for the price, this was a windfall). So I order another, but in that time the folks at the table over from us lean in and suggest I try Glenmorangie... because as it happens the gentleman at the table works at the distillery and thinks highly of his craft. So I took his suggestion and I was not disappointed. We had a toast and I believe that was probably in the top 10 of all time enjoyable drinks.

I still drink The Balvenie though. ;)

5. goosefacer
    • In Omnia Paratus

goosefacer EDC Junkie!!!!!

Gentleman Jack ::drool::

6. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

I like Bourbon a lot...Wild Turkey 101 or Old Grand Dad 114 are my favorites. I don't want to cultivate a taste for anything more expensive so I haven't tried any super premiums.