1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

What about your neighbour and co-worker?

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by twoisone, May 15, 2016.

1. Ram Man

Ram Man Loaded Pockets

The favorite question I receive on occasion : "you keep that in your desk?" :cool:

2. sungame

sungame Loaded Pockets

Over here, a moped is a small (<50 ccm) motorcycle. They mostly run on petrol, but lately, more and more are electric as well. The main difference between an electric moped and an electric bike, is that you have to pedal to make the latter go, while the former run like motorcycles.

3. dischu

dischu Loaded Pockets

I have seen a coworker with a SAK and a neighbor with a flashlight. That´s it :)

4. 313

313 Uber Prepared

At the office, plenty of keychain tools - mostly Vic Classics & variants - and cheapo keychain LEDs. Most seem to be in a quite questionable condition: dull blades covered in packing tape residue, missing scissor springs etcetera. They're mostly regarded as novelties and not thought about at all, let alone maintained. Most lights seemed to have empty batteries the last time we had a blackout.

I think I've seen a multitool or two, I know one guy that has a Vic Spirit but never seen it with him. There's one exception though, with a well used first gen LM Wave always on belt and in perfect condition. Razor sharp blades and lubed pivots. Doesn't make any noise about it really, just a tool among others.

Neighbours, my grandma lives next door. She EDCs a rake.

5. Ram Man

Ram Man Loaded Pockets

:rofl:

6. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Yes, the 'mopeds' I was thinking of did/do in fact have small gasoline engines; which were in fact very small as you point out. I think I have seen articles about some more purely electric but not a large presence in any market...

Moshe ben David

7. landwire
    • In Omnia Paratus

landwire Loaded Pockets

Other then perhaps a gentleman knife or a cheap folder, nobody around me carries anything beyond a watch, cell phone and wallet. At least, nothing that I can reasonably detect.