1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Well here's mine.

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Eric.So, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Eric.So

Eric.So Empty Pockets

-This is my personal EDC:
    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Eric072691/IMG_1804.jpg <- linked due to the large size.

left to right, top down:
    Sony headphones, Seiko automatic watch, HTC Magic, Zune 80 GB
    Wallet with two blank checks, money ect, Sheaffer Touchdown, Parker 51, Zebra M-301, Pilot G2
    300mW Green Laser pointer, Ultrafire Cree C3, Ronson Jetlite, Gerber Knife [unknown model, was a gift],
    Car Keys, with 16gb flash drive, and small tiny led flashlight.

my messenger bag contains my tx2 laptop (along with its mouse and charger), a small first-aid kit, a spare lighter, lotion, a Canon G10 with spare battery, and an assortment of notebooks & pens,
    -1 Rhodia drawing pad
    -1 Leather bound notebook with Clairefontaine, French ruled paper [tis my journal]
    -1 graph paper pad.
    -2-5 70 page college ruled, notebooks depending on day of the week
    -1 "bluebook"
    -3 fountain pens, 1 ballpoint, and 1 pencil
    -1 Visconti Traveling inkpot, with spare ink [black] [if you don't know what it looks like]

For the class aspect.. I'm normally well covered. However, I'm always feeling I could be better prepared.

2. crossroads

crossroads Empty Pockets

Your EDC looks fine, at least for urban carry anyway. I've heard good things about the Zune.

I mean, you could always get better lights and better knives and all that, but that's just the knifeaholic in me talking. I'm sure you'll be craving for more after you get through the forum a bit more, it's a side effect of being here...

3. xxecatxx

xxecatxx Empty Pockets

It's true. I didn't think I would get it but I'm going to purchase a swisstool spirit and a lm wave soon. Starting my collection of mts lol

4. straightpuke

straightpuke Loaded Pockets

I have a Zune also and it's pretty awesome. Nice, big screen. :)