1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Watching Republicans eviscerate the Democrat's arguments for impeachment

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by El Cascarrabias, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Cascarrabias

El Cascarrabias Empty Pockets

The Democrats left themselves wide open for an easy rebuttal just by a presentation of the facts they themselves withheld. Why do they make it so easy?

Fun stuff!

kukla likes this.
  2. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

I'm not one to get into political debates, but I can say this....My liberal and democratic friends say the exact same thing. Just replace "Democrats" in your comment with "Republicans".

My only hope is that at the end of this process, the truth comes out.

3. erfly

erfly Empty Pockets

Sad that you are delusional enough to deny facts, the psychopathic racist committed crimes and the GOP is just in complicit in going against, suggest you seek professional help being an ignorant racist not a good thing.

Bad Company and Moshe ben David like this.
  4. kukla

kukla Loaded Pockets

Can you provide one VALID example of the racism of which you write?
    Attacks like yours are the reason we can't have a civil discussion here.

5. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I'll jump in.

How about banning/attempting to ban members of a particular religion - one of the largest in the world by the way?

How about comments about 's***-hole' countries not being preferred unlike whites from Europe/etc.?

How about separating extremely minor age children from parents at the border; not keeping records on those children to the point that no solid answers were forthcoming on where the children were or how and when they'd be reunited with the parents? Shades of Nazi Germany!

How about those for starters? Go ahead. Let's see what sort of 'civil' discussion you respond with.

Am Yisrael Chai!

Moshe ben David

karlito, Froley and Bad Company like this.
  6. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

Guys... Keep it nice.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

surefire7 likes this.
  7. ThaMac

ThaMac Loaded Pockets

Let me TRY to be a voice of neutrality here. As I am not an American, so I am not Dem or Rep or affiliated to any, ok?

IMHO Donald Trump took over the Reps. With his money and his ability to show himself off, as the best option to win the election. The Reps moved along with it, they wanted the office and have been willing to do what it took. End of part one.

He won the election, by using big data and the American voting rights to his advantage - well his team did. They won fair and square, as the Dems have not been able to streamline their efforts and have a proper candidate. That was part two.

And I believe, and I don’t mean that in an insulting way, that he is completely delusional. Like he has some serious psychological issue, and it’s getting worse. Again, please understand, this is not meant as an offense. Laughing about him, is wrong. He seems to be seriously ill. So far to part three.

As the Reps find themselves fully entangled into whatever he does, or did, and they wanna keep the office, they went into the trenches. They defend him at all cost. This in a depth and way, that makes other countries wonder what the heck is going on. End of part four.

Last bit: This extreme defense and the willingness and the desperate struggle of the Dems to grab at least a little edge of power again, divided America. Deeply. It’s scary. Y’all can’t even bring one argument without a fight. Without pointing fingers. Well the majority of Americans at least, it seems. There is a level of anger and malice that’s unbelievable.

So I am just asking myself, why can’t the people stick their heads together, try to find common grounds. Try to work on their common problems and kick the politicians to the curb? To, let’s say, just roll a law back, because Obama’s government put it in place, and for no other reason, doesn’t seem that smart. And the other way around.

People have always been divided in different lifestyles, but there was reasonable communication and not just foam on the lip. And I mean from all sides.

End of rant.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener

#7 ThaMac, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  8. A.B.

A.B. Loaded Pockets

Everybody grab a beer and drool over each others new shiny toy they just received. Everyone has their own opinion, including me. But what do you care what somebody else thinks? We can bond over all kinds of stuff but this divides people? Come on...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

variable and ThaMac like this.
  9. RED-FIVE
    • In Omnia Paratus

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

Just a friendly reminder...

FORUM RULES - Please read before posting...

As posted by @scríbhneoir
    To find and read the Forum Rules post in it's entirety follow this link:
    https://www.edcforums.com/threads/forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.136984/

1. The Golden Rule: Treat others as you'd wish to be treated and with mutual respect. Our members live all over the world, representing diverse cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds.
    • Stay on topic and do not engage in running conversations unrelated to a thread’s subject. Post topics unrelated to EDC in the Break Room. NOTE: The Break Room is not intended to be anyone's personal blog, a chat room, a vehicle to inflate post count, or a forum for a personal agenda in any venue. Threads deemed as such will be locked or removed.
    • Do not start threads with the obvious potential to turn political, religious, or confrontational.
    • Do not respond to threads with emoji or one-word replies to pad your post count.
    • Do not bait, troll, or flame. Repeat violators will be banned. Do not engage trolls. Use the Report function to alert staff.
    • Disagree politely or take your discussion to private conversation.
    2. Language and Content: Do not post foul, racist, sexist, political, criminal, or bigoted language, links, graphics, photos, or other media or use acronyms and abbreviations expressing the same. If you wouldn't say it to your grandmother, mother, clergyman, or a kindergarten class, don’t say it here. Language and images may be edited at the discretion of EDCF staff...

#9 RED-FIVE, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    That Movie Guy, BigGreenTick and A.B. like this.
  10. ccwaters

ccwaters Loaded Pockets

the brain washing accomplished by the MSM is going to run deep in this one! distorted, cherry picked, incomplete facts yeah, if this thread continues how I'd expect it will be locked up soon enough! If they keep pushing the utter :censored: its going to end badly, VA was nothing........

MCPOWoller, kukla and surefire7 like this.
  11. kukla

kukla Loaded Pockets

Some countries and their populations/cultures can be considered a threat to America, it's security, and it's health.
    That said, especially in light of the recent past, some controls need implementation to protect America.
    This is nothing new, and if your objection is that it singles out those of a particular "religion", sorry you're offended.
    9/11 offended me.
    Iranian chants of "Death To America" offend me.
    America is not obligated to accept travelers from ANYWHERE, and if for a time they may not travel to America, too bad.
    Should we decide to halt travelers from China in light of the current virus outbreak, too bad.
    America is not obligated to accept all of those that want to immigrate either.
    There is a system for everything, and any & all can APPLY for immigration or amnesty from their place of origin.

Was this not a pre-Trump policy during "King Barry's" reign?
    .............and as we know now, many of these children were being trafficked, as well as being exposed to danger in being held with adults.
    Do you happen to have any gripe at all with the parents of illegal immigrants exposing their children to the dangers that they are exposed to by the illegal traffikers/coyotes?

You didn't just drink the cool-aid, you're splashing around in a vat of it!

MCPOWoller and Enzo01 like this.
  12. El Cascarrabias

El Cascarrabias Empty Pockets

Well, a couple of these responses hilariously illustrate the mindset of the extreme left.

Thanks, guys! Well done!

13. nosuchagency

nosuchagency Loaded Pockets

settle down...

14. popedandy

popedandy Loaded Pockets

I think that most people would be surprised to find out that members of Congress can and do put a hold on funds that have been allocated for assistance to foreign countries. Some of those holds are intended to pressure foreign governments into doing things that will benefit the congressman's personal agenda and which will consequently benefit the individual in the next election.

15. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

First if you weren't upset when President Obama was separating children from their parents why are you upset that President Trump is? Actually it goes back to Clinton. If you aren't upset when Carter banned people (Muslims) from entering the USA yet you are up in arms when Trump does. There is a word for that it is called hypocrisy.
    A Presidents primary job is protecting the Citizens of his country I get real tired of It's alright for my party to do it but not the other side . I saw Biden as Vice President on T.V. bragging about with holding money from Ukraine until the prosecutor was fired . Until he is brought up on charges then this impeachment is a sham. The biggest problem the political parties have with President Trump is he can't be bought and he is actually trying to do what he said when running
    Personally I like most things he has done more jobs, less people on welfare building the wall pro life pro 2nd amendment pro Israel moving our embassy to Jerusalem . Jerusalem has been the Capital of Israel since King David's time. All the impeachments are going to do is garentee Trump is re-elected The people that put him in office are to busy working to protest and acting like little children but the do vote .

16. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Rule #1 of the Forums, folks. Thread is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.