1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Watcha Wearing?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Peter Atwood, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lapinot

Lapinot Empty Pockets

As always, I wear a citizen eco-drive nighhawk.
    I removed the metal wristband and replace it with a black leather one : it makes the watch bothe classier and more discreet (IMHO).

Antoine

2. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

My two new aquisitions...

Citizen BM0000-04H 300m diver

[img width=640 height=426]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/Davidlovie/IMG_1239.jpg?t=1262262470[/img]
    [img width=640 height=426]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/Davidlovie/IMG_1263.jpg?t=1262262489[/img]

And a watch with dinosaurs on it..

[img width=640 height=426]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/Davidlovie/IMG_1272.jpg?t=1262262414[/img]

3. GRIFFINHAWKS

GRIFFINHAWKS Banned

PATHFINDER No. 2271 ..
    Still working on the best chain/lanyard any sugestions ??
    [​IMG]

BE WELL .. GH

4. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

My new watch-bought it yesterday evening. A Q&Q Pivo digital with 5 bar WR, dual time(however I don't use the dual time feature), date, day of the week,alarm,some kind of tachymeter(I think) and chronometer.I'm in love. :hug: :woohoo: :smitten: I just had to buy it.A late Christmas gift from myself. :laugh:
    The adjusting was a royal pain in the behind.My brother figured it out.Now it's so natural.I should've thought about the way my other digital has a light adjustment mode where you push the button just once but keep it pressed for several seconds. :brickwall: The thought I should take it back and let the people in the watch shop where I bought it adjust it crossed my mind but, fortunately, I didn't have to do it.I owe my brother one. ;D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ryan34

ryan34 Empty Pockets

My new watch i got for x-mas a Dakota Cover Clip Backpacker Watch and i love it:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Safety1st

Safety1st Loaded Pockets

[img width=640 height=480]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/protectionk9/Gadgets/winterSeiko.jpg[/img]
    :cool:

7. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Empty Pockets

I'm wearing my Suunto Vector. I rotate it with my Breitling Super Ocean Professional and Rolex Submariner.

8. Brofelde

Brofelde Empty Pockets

My current watches. :)

[img width=640 height=428]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x239/Brofelde/Diverse/DSC_2116.jpg[/img]

I EDC the Casio. I really like this watch, have no aparent use for the gadgets in it, but it's a nice watch, and not really that heavy. It's the titanium chain version (Yes, you guys probably all ready noticed.) :p

The Fossil I'm strapping on for that extra bling effect at parties.. :p :D
    Stainless steel chain, house and so on.. Nothing fancy really, just not at bulky as the Casio.

9. beatnik

beatnik Empty Pockets

Either my Traser 6506 with a Martac orange band or my Wenger commando chrono . Sorry No pics .

10. WESBC

WESBC Loaded Pockets

Seiko SKX007K
    replaced the SKX023 (bottom) a few months ago and love it so much more
    [​IMG]

Seiko SKX023
    I broke the rubber band and made this one out of paracord. I usually use the jubilee band, but I haven't got around to switching it back since I've been using the 007 exclusively.
    [​IMG]

11. H3TOM

H3TOM Empty Pockets

Cant stand the feeling of a watch... The flashiness attracts criminals in my opinion. I would rather spend my dough on some extra ammo..

12. grayman

grayman Loaded Pockets

I wear a Marathon J-SAR with a Maratac NATO band. I love the band because I don't notice I'm wearing a watch when on the computer.

13. havz

havz Empty Pockets

Timex Expedition when I am at work (Armer Security Officer at a Nuclear Power Generating Plant):

image link

And my Free 5.11 Watch when I am not at work (Got it free when I got my 5.11 Sabre Jacket)

Sorry I cannot find an image right now...

14. Kabong30

Kabong30 Empty Pockets

15. doctag

doctag Loaded Pockets

My Raymond Weil "bling bling" for formal occasions

[img width=640 height=480]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu346/docta_g/DSCF3609.jpg[/img]

16. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

I have a handful of nice rings and a heavy gold chain. I don't wear any of them for the reason you mentioned above.

But my Pulsar watch doesn't attract any attention at all. Plenty of quality, functional, watches out there.

17. artaxerxes

artaxerxes Loaded Pockets

:iagree:
    A watch doesn't attract much attention, even if it's a large one (where I live anyway); many people wear XXL-sized watches without any problems.I usually don't wear gold or silver either, but for another reason : the fact that I have 2 bracelets-one silver, one gold and they both look ugly now, because of regular wear.The metal oxidized on most of the surface (especially on the silver one) so I don't like them that much anymore.

18. Kilovolt

Kilovolt Loaded Pockets

This month I am wearing my Porsche Design chrono:

[​IMG]

I bought the watch new in 1981 to celebrate a business success. With just a minimum amount of maintenance its Lemania 5100 movement has served me well in these 29 years and still keeps excellent time. :cool:

19. collisrw

collisrw Loaded Pockets

NITE MX120 Great Watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.