1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Wallets ... What one do you have?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Squilt, Feb 5, 2009.

1. WARFIST

WARFIST Banned

cheap wal-mart black pleather bi fold puritan brand wallet yeah i know im cheap but ah well! rather have better gear than some flashy wallet!

2. matt1987

matt1987 Empty Pockets

3. jp2515

jp2515 Loaded Pockets

Spec Ops THE Wallet Jr. Lots of features including: pockets for cards, extra zippered main compartment for bills and external ID pocket. Plus the "change pocket" comes in really handy. No more loose change rolling around in your pockets. I really like mines.

4. mr.hauser

mr.hauser Loaded Pockets

Trying out a Saddleback Leather card case wallet. Seems well made, though I haven't used a more traditional wallet for the last 3-4 years as I've been using a Jimi wallet.

Felt like a change, and the jimi wallets seem to last me about 2 years before the hinge cracks.

I like the design in general, though there are some usability issues with the design. I'll report back later once i've used it more.

5. Monocrom

Monocrom Loaded Pockets

Not sure if this counts as a wallet, but I use a double-sided, leather, credit-card case. (The kind that doesn't fold open. Thick piece of leather with slots cut into both sides). Very low-profile, No-name case. For money, I use a cheap, brass money-clip.

This set-up works great for me. And if I ever get mugged, I only lose my money. Not my I.D. or credit cards.

6. xxecatxx

xxecatxx Empty Pockets

i can attest to the big skinnies, i got mine in the mail yesterday and its working fine. i still need to fill it completley up with the rest of the stuff as soon as i find my old wallet. :mad: :rant: :brickwall: :evil: :explode: :doh:

7. FRagman1967

FRagman1967 Loaded Pockets

I have carried the Spec Ops T.H.E (tactaical hold everything wallet) for several years now.
    How the fong can a wallet be tactical?? I love this thing, but it is huge.
    I originally bought it because it holds tons of stuff, plus my passport (trips to Japan to buy more stuff), and I really have no complaints.
    I did remove the neck cord as it stays in my hip pocket with a braided cord tied to one eyelet which then passes beneath my belt and holds my keys at the other end. Yeah, it's a huge wallet though, and would look strange to suit and tie office folks or if you wear Dockers alot. But with jeans or cargo shorts, it's fine.

8. jdoc

jdoc Empty Pockets

How is it? is it small enough too carry in your back pocket like a normal wallet? does it have a backer for when your writing checks? is there plenty of room for bills,change and the like? sorry to list so many ? :idiot2: but the clip on my civilian lab got riped off and this is one of the ones i was looking at replacing it with.