1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Wallets: Big Minimal / Minimal Big Wallet ?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by el_murdoque, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Harry88

Harry88 Empty Pockets

This fire-hose wallet hands down. Ultra durable, water resistant, and 50% goes back to firefighters. Just can't go wrong. And has 95% of what you asked for.

[​IMG]

2. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

I finding more and more small minimal wallets are great for light carry.
    but they do not allow me to many times carry enough.
    for every day use and days when I am out doing many things they just don't hold enough cash and cards
    I learned to keep a card holder wallet in my car with cards I don't used often
    that helps but there is still the cash issue
    so I'm starting to move to wallets that can hold more cards and cash and still not be crazy huge

for now I doing good with the Insider Wallet from Craft and Lore and I just got a Taxi Wallet that seemed to thick and kinda
    quirky, but I've using it for a few days, and it fits well in my pocket and holds a lot of cash and card and coins too.
    I seeing that these style wallets gives a lot more function

I very well be moving away from the real minimalist wallets

3. silver2478

silver2478 Loaded Pockets

I like the Vanquest wallets but i will be experimenting with a DIY gorilla duct tape wallet to tailor it specifically to my needs

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

4. Elmiro Dungfoot

Elmiro Dungfoot Loaded Pockets

I have a Spec-Ops Wallet Jr. in digital-pattern. Probably one of the best of it's type. Especially, for us ex-mil tactical-types.

5. FiaOlleDog

FiaOlleDog Loaded Pockets

Fell in love with those minimal wallets - but as an European I need coins in day to day (cash) transactions, :censored:.

So, most of the credit card size wallets miss a coin pocket ... the remaining try to deal with the three different objects (cards, bills, coins) as good as they can - but still ask for a compromise like only a few coins or bills have to be folded, etc.

So I gave up after several month' of Amazon & Google "research" and purchased another (the last one was good for about 2-3 years before the coin pocket flap got loose and seams came off) small no-name leather wallet (less then 10 bucks) from a local shoe discounter - and couldn't be much happier - despite the fact that my wallet is neither "cool" nor "hipp" :rolleyes_revamped:

6. Elmiro Dungfoot

Elmiro Dungfoot Loaded Pockets

The main point is that you have an item that works for you, and that's what really counts in the end! Cheers!

7. Captdave13

Captdave13 Loaded Pockets

I use a colonel Littleton front pocket wallet. It holds several cards (8+) and cash. There is also a flap model that may hold coins.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elmiro Dungfoot likes this.