1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

victorinox hunter pro

Discussion in 'Knives' started by jocsen, Jan 14, 2017.

1. jocsen

jocsen Loaded Pockets

Hi guys

I ordered victorinox hunter pro. What is your opinion for the knife?any suggestions?

2. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Well, you've already got it coming, so I suspect you know its strong points: locking and big 4" blade, Spyderco-style opening hole, good gripiness on the orange scaled one I've got (don't know about the wood scaled ones), high quality blade, etc.

Really the only thing I don't like is that there's no hole to tie a 'dummy string' on to. Yeah, I know that it's got a pouch, but I always like to tether knives I use in the field. YMMV.

3. 9x19

9x19 Loaded Pockets

Well, it's got that hole in the blade... perfect place for the anchor line to attach. :D

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.
  4. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

No, thank you. Although I may ultimately drill a hole in the end opposite to the pivot pin.

5. jocsen

jocsen Loaded Pockets

well, the knife, is really solid. nice to have in the hand. blade perfect. I only consider if it can last batoning. on a review i saw that can withstand batoning. allthough i find batoning really dump. we can use a small axe for a work like batoning and not torture our knifes. overall i have a feeling that thiw knife is going to last. thanks for your help mates!

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.