1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Vertical laptop sleeve with molle straps?

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by topazbullet, Mar 22, 2016.

1. topazbullet

topazbullet Loaded Pockets

I'm looking for something to carry a laptop in a Mystery Ranch 3DAP, and Spade Locks aren't available anymore.

For the life of me I can't find a vertical laptop sleeve with molle straps on one side so I can attach it to the inside molle of the bag. Does anyone know if such a product exists? I've Googled for days to no avail.

2. stubbsj20

stubbsj20 Loaded Pockets

Would the straps on the back of the Tom Bihn Cache allow you to attach the sleeve to the molle?

3. stubbsj20

stubbsj20 Loaded Pockets

You could also try the Tom Bihn Brian Cell with the plastic clips that allow you to secure it to bags like the Smart Alec or Brain Bag. The basically (kinda) have molle at the top of the main compartment of the backpacks.

4. bnate

bnate Loaded Pockets

Topaz,

I have the Mystery Ranch ASAP that I put a backer board in and ran loop Velcro and some Molle pouches. I can't seem to find the write up on here that I did (maybe too old or pics not there....) Anyways, PM if interested. I can take some pics of my bag setup.

5. topazbullet

topazbullet Loaded Pockets

That's a good idea - I'll give it a shot. The Brain Cell probably takes up too much volume, but the Gate Keeper clips for the Cache look like they'll go through the molle.

6. John Ostrovsky

John Ostrovsky Loaded Pockets

Check out RedRockOutdoorGear 15in laptop sleeve (cant post a link for some reason)

I think this has velcro on the back.

This guy has a review of a lot of the products: