1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Velcro backed cubes

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by Tromba, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:57 PM.

1. Tromba

Tromba Loaded Pockets

In my pack load outs for the last few years I have been using eagle creek cubes to organize my gear. I am currently carrying an evade 2.0 and I am super excited for the 1.5 that I have on preorder. I really want to be able to stick my cubes to the back Velcro wall of the pack to keep them organized.

I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for Velcro backed cubes similar in size to eagle creek 1/4 cubes. The options I have seen are:
    -Vanquest sticky cubes-a little pricy for my taste. Plus they look a little too small compressed and a little too big expanded.
    -Recycled firefighter mesh pouches-They look nice but are a bit pricey.
    -alpha one niner Paladin pouches-Not quite sure the dimensions will work for my purposes.

Is there anything else out there that anyone knows of? I have also considered just putting iron on Velcro onto my eagle creek cubes but I question the durability of that.

2. Treadwisely

Treadwisely Loaded Pockets

Blue force gear has some good stuff. Also lbx tactical.

3. tdosthp

tdosthp Loaded Pockets

4. jeepfreak38

jeepfreak38 Loaded Pockets

5. 01bugtruck

01bugtruck Loaded Pockets

You might try finding a tailor/seamstress in your area, usually you can find a good one at a dry cleaner that does alterations ... I've had my DTOM fanny packs veclcro'd up and never paid more than $20 for the work.(as recently as 2 weeks ago)
    Bring everything with you so they can understand exactly what you're after and get the price before they start.
    Good luck to you, I hope you find what you need