1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Vanquest Falconer 27

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by Too Many Bags, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Too Many Bags

Too Many Bags Empty Pockets

Hey All,

First time poster but longtime forumgoer... I haven't seen many posts about the Vanquest Falconer 27 so I thought I would post mine!

I'm currently EDCing a Sitka as it fits my needs perfectly as a convenient commuter bag (2-3 hour commute each day). However, once springtime rolls around and we start going out with the kids.... I will likely be switching to a backpack for comfort.

Anyone else want to post their Falconer setup?

[​IMG]

Isopod 2.0 - Small (I wish they had an even smaller version that would perfectly hold a 1L bottle as this is just a bit too big)

[​IMG]

MSM Bottle Corset. I used RIT color remover on the Foliage Green and then dyed with RIT pearl grey. Unfortunately it came out very blue. However, I don't think it looks too bad with this bag as the zippers have a blue hue to them.

[​IMG]

Thanks for Looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Too Many Bags...

AlgoOPC and Soulriot like this.
  2. GQP

GQP Loaded Pockets

I reviewed this bag 6 months ago when it was released. The biggest surprise was I was able to transfer gear that filled a 5.11 72 to it with no problem. Very good organization and utilization of space. My wife uses it as a BOB.

[​IMG]

BassPro has a gray bottle holder with MOLLE attachments. Its a tad lighter than the Vanquest gray, but it is not green. I used one on this Skitch setup I did for someone else.

[​IMG]

AlgoOPC likes this.
  3. bjoseph725

bjoseph725 Loaded Pockets

that's all we get? not gonna show us what's in the small pockets or main compartment?

4. NKlamerus

NKlamerus Loaded Pockets

Really good looking bag.

Excuse my noobiness but I thought the inside of all the bags was yellow?

5. Domain

Domain Loaded Pockets

I think the Trident bags have an orange interior. As long as it isn't black, I think its a win.

6. deeker

deeker Loaded Pockets

I looked closely at the Falconer. I like the capacity, but I'm going to use my Trident as EDC+Camera bag. Although I lose some useful carrying space, I gain some ease of access and protection for a DSLR and lens. Tough trade off, however. It's a nice bag, that Falconer!