1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

UZI Tactical Pen Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Eyebedam, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Loaded Pockets

Hey,

I been looking at these off & on for a couple years & figure I might as well pick 1 up. I checked the forum store but they are sold out. Who here has 1 & how do they write? Are they worth the money? There not to pricey so lmk you alls thoughts or if theres something else around the same price thats better. I saw a Colt Tactical pen with a little light on the end that looks pretty cool also.

2. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

i have a uzi pen and its a very good pen for the money, great clip too, its quite large for pocket carry but its dueable, have used it at work and it home, have not used it as
    a defensive tool, hope not too. basically for me the only con about the pen is the twist or screw to get to ball point out and in the pen. it take two revolutions to close or open the pen. if it was one or better yet a half turn it would be perfect. and it does take fisher space refills.

3. Eyebedam

Eyebedam Loaded Pockets

4. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

I have an UZI tacpen 1 but not a tacpen 2 at the moment.

http://www.jsburlys.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=uzitacpen1

5. misterS
    • In Omnia Paratus

misterS EDC Junkie!!!!!

It's one beefy pen and it writes pretty well too. Very affordable too!

6. Dagor

Dagor Empty Pockets

I have two UZI pens and I really like them. The grey one was my EDC pen for more than a year but the assault-crown annoyed me. I carried it in the cargo pocket of my pants and sometimes when I grabbed in the pocket to get something without having the pen in mind, I hurt myself. So I bought the black one about 7 month ago and it became my EDC pen. I had no trouble with it yet. Only my pants show some marks of the strong clip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Merrib64

Merrib64 Loaded Pockets

Big and heavy pen but it writes well.

8. batteryguru

batteryguru Loaded Pockets

I received one as a gift a couple years ago. I used it for a little while but had trouble writing with it, likely due to its weight. I also prefer a more slender pen despite my large, meaty hands. My other issues with the pen have been mentioned: the effort to open and close the pen and catching my hand on the defensive crown. It's a solid pen for the money, and a good value if you're into that style. Be aware that it will garner some stares and possible unwanted attention. As a retail manager, it didn't really fit into my overall decorum.