1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

UZI Defender

Discussion in 'Knives' started by rg4bs, Feb 7, 2010.

1. rg4bs

rg4bs Loaded Pockets

Ran into a UZI Defender very cheat and could not resist. I am not sure if I will like the handles and plan on making some green micarta handles after I get it. Any one here with an opinion of this knife?

Randy

2. rg4bs

rg4bs Loaded Pockets

No opinions?

3. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

I really didn't have any idea when I read your first post...your second post sent me to google...

I see under UZI Defender...watch, pen, knife - fixed blade and folders....if you have this in hand already...maybe a picture to help narrow it down? also if there are different sizes- which one did you get? etc.... The forum seems to be very helpful...but I think your question may get a better response with more info. :shrug:

4. rg4bs

rg4bs Loaded Pockets

I am sorry. You are right. Not enough information. :brickwall: I am new to forums and am trying to learn how to communicate better. Thank you for you input.

The knife is a fixed blade. Search Uzi Defender ZF0030 Large Fixed Blade Satin Finish Knife Made in USA Discontinued on Amazon.com. I found it at www.cdnninvestments.com for half of what Amazon has it. Can't put a picture up myself from work.

Randy

5. solocanoe

solocanoe Empty Pockets

oh wow! if this is it, that's quite a hunk of a knife you got there!

http://www.amazon.com/Uzi-Defender-ZF0030-Finish-Discontinued/dp/B0033IAUBK

its an interesting blade shape.
    being as I am EdC'ing the HEST sicne I got it in last 2 weeks, I've found countless a lot of uses for the prybar it has...so this prybar may come in handy.
    of course, the made in USA is nice, but I have no knowledge of the UZI brand...

perhaps others have had some experience? in any event, if it's a "user"...bang on it and let us know what you think of it! :knuppel2:

6. rg4bs

rg4bs Loaded Pockets

Still waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully today.

Thanks,
    Randy

7. tabler1010

tabler1010 Empty Pockets

I have had an Uzi knife before it wasn't bad. The clip sucked but was still good for the most part. The only truly bad thing about it was it was heavy as mug.