1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Used Glock 26 in the $350 range?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by 6_String_Jams, Nov 26, 2012.

1. nemoaz

nemoaz Loaded Pockets

Be aware that plenty of people can buy NEW Glocks, including G26s, for about $409. The list has been expanded to include military, fire, ems, some students and faculty. http://us.glock.com/bluelabel

2. Jovan

Jovan Loaded Pockets

count your blessings, 26s' in MA will go for at LEAST $700 for older gens and $800+ for Gen 4's. Some guy had posted a G34 for $2,200, i mean, granted it had some work done to it so I guess it's IDPA compliant, but regardless, $2,200?!?! HA!

6_String_Jams likes this.
  3. 6_String_Jams
    • In Omnia Paratus

6_String_Jams Loaded Pockets

That's an excellent price, however, i am none of those things.

4. Stonerman33
    • In Omnia Paratus

Stonerman33 Loaded Pockets

You can also sign up for the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation... It's $35 a year, cheaper if you commit for longer. After 12 months of membership, or if you sign up for a multi year membership right away, you are eligible to buy 1 glock pistol per year at discounted pricing. It isn't QUITE as cheap as the LE program, but close... Looks like your 26 in a gen4 would run you $425 with 3 mags. Check here for a price list and basic info... http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf . I just bought a Glock 30 yesterday, haven't even got to pick it up yet, but depending on how I like it, I may sign up for the GSSF to make future additions more economical. I'm paying $560 out the door for mine, the GSSF price is $491, so that's $69 saved right there. As a member of GSSF, you can also enter their competitions, and I've heard they give away a lot of glocks to winners, and randomly as door prizes at events as well. You are also eligible to sign up for the Glock Armorer's course if you're so inclined, which is usually limited to LE only. The armorers certification allows you to order parts direct from Glock as well as do your own warranty work, or work on friends glocks, without voiding the warranty.

Sorry for the long post, I've just been doing a lot of reading up on Glock related deals this past week as I finally decided to purchase my first. I started with an XD 40 service, but it wasn't carry friendly outside of the colder months where I have a lot more clothing to cover it. Love the gun, fun and reliable, just a bit chunky.

6_String_Jams likes this.
  5. ppfd

ppfd Loaded Pockets

PM to you

1 person likes this.