1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Urban Camping "Loose Ends Tied"

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by tabler1010, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabler1010

tabler1010 Empty Pockets

Hey It's fine it got shut down I understand Peoples concerns completely but the one thing I forgot to mention is that I have contacted my local police department and they are on board or at least are "ok" with the plan. And for the people that said "I sound really young" I'm also fine with that I'm 14 and that just makes me want to to this more. You're only young once and I want to have good memories as a youth not just sitting here checking the forums every minute. I feel if you have ever saw my county you would understand better. I also didn't mention is that my ultimate goal for this trip is to document it and write down every thing that happens. And truthfully my inspiration for this trip came when I was talking to a friend about getting away from the stupid kids who think they are "hard" because the smoke pot and get wasted every night. Any I am just posting so I don't look like a loser kid thats trying to run away.

2. Rev. Chuck

Rev. Chuck Loaded Pockets

What did I miss, from what I get from your post:
    1.- Is that you are going to take a trip and document it?
    2.- You are 14
    3.- Why did you contacted the police??
    4.- Always better to be outside than inside

3. Simsmac0o

Simsmac0o Loaded Pockets

Not sure if you saw the previous thread or not, Rev. Chuck, but your reply was a bit incomprehensible. ;) http://edcforums.com/index.php?topic=37306.0
    Hopefully your parents are ok with your plan Tabler. Being only 14 makes "urban camping" sound like an even more crazy thing to do. The fact that the police didn't discourage you from doing that sort of an "activity" is surprising, to say the least. I still think trying to survive in the wilderness (i.e. normal camping) would be a more enjoyable, memorable, and safe experience. Anyway, I could argue about this further, but it isn't really any of my business. Whatever you decide, be safe, not impulsive. :)

4. Dizos

Dizos Loaded Pockets

Closed pending review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.