1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Update on Evade 2.0 and start of the wait list...........

Discussion in 'Alpha One Niner (bags & gear)' started by HELM, Oct 10, 2018.

1. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

David, as part of the limited release, you get a choice between the Type 1 and 2 when you place your order online.

And yes there are 2 sleeve openings just below the zippers and behind the front sleeve/pockets and slots.

There is enough space for both organizer BUT not enough loop space which is restricted due to the zippered sleeve pocket behind it; where the stitching ends is where the loop ends.

RED-FIVE, Happygodavid and Andrew_H like this.
  2. Chris C

Chris C Loaded Pockets

Looks great! Job well done! I found my Christmas present to myself haha.

If we want both organizers do we have to request them or will there be enough inventory? When I did my original request for the presale I specified type 2 as I assumed it would come with just the type 1. I would like to order both please.

I guess getting rid of the zipper sleeve and being able to fit both organizers in the front pocket might be for Evade 3.0 haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RED-FIVE likes this.
  3. Myrddraal

Myrddraal Loaded Pockets

@HELM I can't thank you enough for working with all of us picky bastages and actually listening to and incorporating our feedback. This whole process has been empowering and a lot of fun! You have done such a great job realizing our collective vision. Like you said in the video; it would be impossible to get everyone's wishes rolled into one pack, but you have come as close as anyone ever could (and in my case, you checked all the boxes!!) Thanks again brother.

RED-FIVE, Andrew_H and BTG108 like this.
  4. Rainy
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rainy Uber Prepared

Love that youve included the attatchment loops on the bottom, thank you very much! This is looking to be one very cool backpack @HELM !

RED-FIVE and Andrew_H like this.
  5. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Chris we will have enough of booth to go around, no worries. Pick our primary and then add your secondary option.

@Myrddraal - you're welcome brother. We have indeed come a loooooong way since EV1!

@Rainy - I totally got that one! I'm glad we could add it.

6. sparktofire

sparktofire Loaded Pockets

Wow. Gotta say I like the gray interior lining. Especially for concealed carry compartment. Not as much of a broadcast if its left slightly open versus the red on the last. Great work and thanks for the community driven build.

7. race2c

race2c Loaded Pockets

Just got the chance to watch the video and super excited to get the new EV2. Thanks to @HELM and A19 Team for listening to the EDCF community on suggestions/feedback.

One quick note and real special thanks to @HELM, when you were discussing the "mistake" about the additional shockcord in the main compartment. Thank you for being a person and company for going forward with the "mistake." Many companies would send that back due to cost cutting, manufacturing costs, etc. In my viewpoints, I see this as a way you are allowing us (the EDCF community) additional ways to mount/control things, a place for additional shockcord storage (never know when you may need it, after all EDC is about preparing for unknown) and being open to a "mistake" and how the community may like it. Just a quick note that I wanted to share my $0.02 on.

8. SOS24

SOS24 Loaded Pockets

@HELM

I originally put that I wanted a Type 2 removable organizer because I thought it was without an organizer or add organizer, not between two different removable organizers. After watching the video, I realized my misunderstanding and would prefer the Type 1 organizer. Is the Type 1 what it comes with or do I need to specify to add it?

9. Pangari1

Pangari1 Loaded Pockets

A) going to be best Christmas EVER!
    B) is it wrong that I blocked the view of my screen from my COVRT 18 while watching the video?

C) @HELM -this could very well be the best EDC bag EVER. Thanks to you and your team for all the long hours and hard work you put into this bag. Truly fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HELM, Myrddraal, RED-FIVE and 2 others like this.
  10. RED-FIVE
    • +3 Supporter

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

Hey, if anyone gets the preorder notification from @HELM ... be sure to shout about it here! Thanks!

Nothing yet... but still vigilant!
    :smile_coffee:

littleme, Bimmer4me, Andrew_H and 3 others like this.
  11. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Brother let me tell you something.......if I had asked my production manager to remove that after all the work she did, her 5' frame was going to hand my 6'1" frame my a_s_s.

I would love take credit for this but it's more about self preservation!

SOS24, RED-FIVE, Myrddraal and 3 others like this.
  12. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Don't fret, you're good. We have more organizers being produced then packs so you can have all that you need! On the order page you will see the option to choose one.

SOS24, RED-FIVE, Myrddraal and 2 others like this.
  13. swedishelite22

swedishelite22 Loaded Pockets

My wife already yelled at me twice today about checking my phone.

HELM, RED-FIVE, littleme and 2 others like this.
  14. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Guys, couple of things:

1. We will start the notification tonight.

2. It looks like we were able to cover everyone's request from EDCF (just worked the production quantities and it looks good).

3. I could not have gotten the ORDER page done without the timely and tremendous help I received from our dear friend, @RED-FIVE. Thanks man!

4. Let me be frank and say that if any of these packs are required for Xmas delivery, I would NOT be able to promise it. It's going to be tooooooo tight a window. More info will be on the order page.

I think that about covers it. I know I need a glass of Calvados right about now but I will wait until everyone is notified! Standby!

steeps, Andrew_H, Jason Cheng and 6 others like this.
  15. Jason Cheng

Jason Cheng Empty Pockets

Helm, thanks for all of your hard work in accommodating our requests and making what's already an awesome bag even better. I think this is probably as close as I will get to having the perfect EDC.

@HELM - I do have one quick question. You stated that this will only be a limited release. Do you intend to eventually release it and have it replace the EV1 on your website? I ask because I've had plenty of co-workers ask about the EV1, but the size was just a little bit too small for them. I think once they see the EV2 in person, they might change their minds. I know your schedule is packed, but will the EV2 ever make it full production?

Thank again!

16. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Thanks Jason, you are very welcome. I'm gonna hold after this Limited Release 'cos I do have other projects to pursue; including this, I have to develop a 75-80L backpack for a client (a whole regiment) based on the Bergen. Not too mention that SHOT Show is next month and I need to get the new gear out

I will come back to the EV2 and get the next production done, just not immediately.

17. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

Alright my friends, all the notifications for EDCF has been sent out via Conversations, so please check your Inbox. Thanks all!

18. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Nothing here yet?

And I am chomping at the bit too!

19. Barrister
    • +1 Supporter

Barrister Loaded Pockets

Ordered!!!

20. pks
    • +1 Supporter

pks Loaded Pockets

@HELM you are the best! This made my day/flight/typing this in transit at an airport lounge...

P.K.