1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Unusual EDC

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by traveler, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Jason Liddell

Jason Liddell Loaded Pockets

We can't have anything in Australia for the use of self defence, not sure if could legally carry this. I do carry a very bright torch, which should do similar effect with no permanent side effects. At least i know i can carry this legally

2. masiaka

masiaka Loaded Pockets

I'm afraid CanDo hasn't been active on here or slinging.org in a while, but I'm a long time slinger and a moderator for the slinging.org forums. I'd be glad to answer any of your questions about my favorite hobby; just ask here or shoot me a PM. As for hunting, I know of one man who has hunted roe deer (about the size of a large dog) in modern times using a sling. That's probably the upper limit for slinging, but birds seem to be a more common quarry. There is some limited evidence for woodland period Native American children hunting by slinging en mass at ducks and geese on lakes and ponds. Putting a lot of stones in the air at the same time and slinging at a group of animals should tell you something about the practical accuracy of the sling.

Jason Liddell likes this.
  3. Jason Liddell

Jason Liddell Loaded Pockets

Thanks, I've just joined slinging org too. Username Jason
    At this stage, I'll prob make one to throw tennis balls, for the dog and kids to have fun.