1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Unfortunately, this forum seems...DEAD.

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by DCBman, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Bad Company

Bad Company Loaded Pockets

For people with meager means, seeing all the 3 digit gear can be disheartening.

NotYetOld likes this.
  2. dmattaponi

dmattaponi Loaded Pockets

It sure ain’t what it used to be, but I still enjoy coming and reading the occasional good and thoughtful thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#42 dmattaponi, Jun 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    variable and twin63 like this.
  3. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]
    I enjoy seeing the gear, and seeing how I can improve what I carry. Have had the zebra f701 for a couple years and finally got it to be comfortable and easily identifiable. 2 brass bushings and a 3d printed tube. Doing this with some of my stuff and enjoying the time I spend doing it. Waiting on a pair of scissors I ordered, and they will fill out my small kit.

dmattaponi and twin63 like this.
  4. victograph

victograph Loaded Pockets

No one else will get to experience what yo do, with your gear. Use it, enjoy it, post about it here. Some of my very favorite posts here are of the gear which shows wear, meaning it is fulfilling its purpose and being used.

dmattaponi likes this.
  5. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

Why didn't you just say so?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It doesn't show wear all that much, but it sure sees a lot of use and serves its purpose ;-)

victograph and twin63 like this.
  6. thesurefire

thesurefire Loaded Pockets

There are a number of factors. I've browsed various forums over the years some frequently and others much less so. Forums in general seem to be dying off with things like facebook groups and reddit becoming more popular. For me life happened. I simply just used to have a lot more free time than I do now.

Here's my current rotation, minus keys because I'm paranoid and the ipotatoe for taking the picture. I always carry keys, a pen, wallet, surefire titan and leatherman micra and the knife of the day. I keep coming back to the inkosi insingo, I need to buy a large one but they're never in stock. If its dark I'll take another flashight mostly the maratac tri flood these days.
    [​IMG]

One more picture in bad lighting

[​IMG]