1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

TSA PAIN IN THE REAR

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Scoman, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Scoman

Scoman Loaded Pockets

I just arrived back in the UK from a weeks holiday in NYC. We departed from JFK and after a pot mess of checking in and checking baggage faced the might of the TSA. As we queued up my wife and I, and a lot of other passengers noted the various signs on the queue detailing to take of shoes, belt, check all wallets/phones/cash etc into a bin, laptops to be removed from bag etc. As I approached the X-ray machine and started to take of my belt the TSA roars at me, leave the belt on sir, just remove all your pocket contents to your bag, put your bag through the X-ray machine and go through the scanner. I complied but another passenger checked him saying but your signs just told me to..... The TSA guy just looked at him like he had two heads and moved on. V confusing, although it was pretty speedy.

Devon Scout likes this.
  2. McNasty

McNasty Loaded Pockets

TSA employees are washouts from McD's..

Moshe ben David likes this.
  3. 01bugtruck

01bugtruck Loaded Pockets

and they failed 95% of the breach tests...

more about slave control than safety.

4. rkazooti

rkazooti Loaded Pockets

It's a pack of amateurs masquerading as a security force, unless I need to go cross country I drive. The best air security on the planet, and one we'll never implement, are the measures employed by the Israelis: profiling for cause.

No offense to any TSA members on the forum, but you can't be what you're not fully trained to be.

Moshe ben David likes this.