1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a Casio BG82F-5E

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Gollum24601, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Gollum24601

Gollum24601 Loaded Pockets

Can anyone direct me to a place where I might find a Casio BG82F-5E.
    http://www.casio-usa.com/products/archive/Watches/Baby-G/BG82F-5E/
    My wife had one and it was the only watch she has really loved. She is a school teacher and some brat, fellow teacher, or cleaning crew stole it out of her desk while she was out of the room on bus detail. I have tried for nearly a year to find one without any success. I have shown her other watches that were similar, but she hasn't liked any of them. I understand how she feels. It would be like having a Vic Spartan and somebody trying to give me anything else when all I want is a Spartan. I am sure all of you can appreciate that feeling. So any help I can get would be wonderful. She has a birthday coming up 19 August and I would love to be able to give her that. Thanks for your help in advance.

2. Here Comes The BOOM

Here Comes The BOOM EDC Junkie!!!!!

Have you tried putting a similar thread and/or a WTB add up on Watchuseek.com?

If they can't help you there it may simply not be available anymore.

Gollum24601 likes this.
  3. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

I see that you aren't asking to buy on from another Member, otherwise I would move your thread to the BST Forum, but as it is I see this is probably the best place for it.
    However, you still could post a WTB thread in the BST. I'm sure there are several members who are selling watches there that don't browse the Watch Forum. I know I don't really care to because I'm happy with my Casio:D
    Just trying to help broaden your scope a little. Good luck.

Gollum24601 likes this.
  4. azpops

azpops Loaded Pockets

Never bought anything from this online store, but they show it in-stock. May be some one here can verify the credibility of this store, before hitting the order button.

http://www.shadesdaddy.com/Casio-Baby-G-Watch-BG82F-5E-p/baby-g bg82f-5e.htm

Good Luck!

Edit: Sorry, just looked at the page again, and it says "no longer available", but show's it in-stock under the price.

Ebay shows a vendor that has an orange one listed. But don't know if it's a fake!

Last edited by azpops, Jun 20, 2013
  5. Nephiel

Nephiel Loaded Pockets

Excuse me for reviving such an old thread. I found a local retailer near me who has the BG-82F in stock. They also have them in lime green and orange - the latter is quite a bit cheaper right now. They have an online shop, but I'm getting an error when posting the link (domain not in the approved list or something).
    I don't know if you're still looking for one, so I thought I'd let you know just in case.

6. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Loaded Pockets

sourced one with a pink dial if she's interested...

7. Gollum24601

Gollum24601 Loaded Pockets

I have just today seen your post. Could you message me the link?

8. Nephiel

Nephiel Loaded Pockets

I tried to message you but got the same 'domain not approved' error. Then I tried from your profile page and looks like this time it went through. Let me know if it didn't.