1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Tru spec clothing

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by Atrain, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Atrain

Atrain Empty Pockets

anyone have any clothing from them

Atrain

2. Apathy

Apathy Loaded Pockets

I have some of the pants and shirts. I like them, although you stick out as a tacticool kinda guy. They are built well and have some nice features. Cant beat the prices either. Good lightweight pants and a belt for $29 I believe. I would rather have these than anything 5.11 has out because they fit my body profile better (tall, slim).

Randy

3. BadVorlon

BadVorlon Loaded Pockets

I bought the 24-7 kakhi vest for EDC in cooler weather here.... it's great. Lots of pockets to stash stuff without looking like bulging pockets everywhere.

4. knivesandguns

knivesandguns Empty Pockets

I have the 24/7 pants in Khaki. Great pants that look like regular khaki's to most people. I've had mine for a few months, and they've held up great. Well-thought out design throughout.

5. NoSweat88

NoSweat88 Empty Pockets

I purchased Tru-Specs version of the military ECWCS Level III jacket. It will only zip about 3/4 of the way up. Material is not catching, it's a defect in the zipper. My mistake was that I bought it on eBay and returns aren't allowed. I was going to try some of their pants, but am having second thoughts.

6. FryerJF

FryerJF Loaded Pockets

Tru-Spec are my preferred set of BDUs, but I only have experience with those. I can say what I did/do own is high quality, well made and comfortable.

7. edcer

edcer Loaded Pockets

The BDU jacket I got several years ago had several buttons fall of the first time I wore it. Once that was fixed it was OK,it did need several washings before the warehouse smell went away.I ordered another BDU jacket Monday.I hope it doesn't need any sewing as my current GF does not sew.

8. medic2807

medic2807 Loaded Pockets

I recently bought a pair of their 24-7 pants off ebay for NINE BUCKS!! Really like them. For pocket layout, I like them better than my 5.11 taclite pro pants. Just for the fun of it, I fit 2 AR mags, my subcompact XD in a pocket holster, another mag for that, large folding knife, wallet, phone and fenix LD20 light with room to spare. I hadn't even used the rear pockets. The taclite pants by 5.11 are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. Not as good organizationally, but super comfortable, akin to wearing hospital scrubs. I am going to buy more pairs of both.

9. pilsnerman

pilsnerman Loaded Pockets

I have 3 ranger vest enhanced from Tru Spec . Dark green ,jungle camo , and black . I have worn the dark green every day for about six months . It has all the pockets I need for all the edc stuff I carry all though ther are no internal pockets it is a great grab and go system. The material is light yet durable the color hold up well to washing . but the best part is I can wear it any where in any weather just either layer over or under the vest .