1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

"Torba Tough" and another Sarma-made items customer review

Discussion in 'Sarma Custom Made' started by Ant-tv, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

Hello everyone.

I'm a happy owner of several bags and pouches by Boris.
    To be precise, I have 2 custom bags (one was specially ordered to transport my Toughbook CF-19 laptop, work papers, tools and EDC-kit; another is almost the same but a bit bigger), one Torba-Mini, one organizer and a knife pouch.

[​IMG]
    Torba-Mini, Torba-Tough

[​IMG]
    Organizer mini, knife pouch

so, now this topic will be as place-holder. Later I will edit it and add some up-to date photos which is almost impossible to made now because of EDGE/GPRS mobile Internet link :)

Last edited by Ant-tv, Nov 2, 2016
    Nick4305 and Bora like this.
  2. purplelady

purplelady Loaded Pockets

Those are very nice. I can't wait till I am able to order one also.

Bora likes this.
  3. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

Knife Pouch - was ordered to transport my favorite field knife, Eka Swede 92, and a Victorinox pen sharpener.
    The pouch made from cordura 500den. The color is Foliage Green. Close on a velcro

(sorry, the color is not very realistic and oversaturated because of the smartphone used to take photos)

[​IMG]

the back side has a loop to fix the pouch on the belt and a lanyard from paracord.
    [​IMG]

So, it is in working state:
    Inside the pouch placed the Eka Swede 92 knife, in outer pocket sticks the Victorinox Sharpener
    [​IMG]

all the items are opened
    [​IMG]

Also sometimes I use this pouch for another knives
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Municipal_Jedi

Municipal_Jedi Loaded Pockets

Ant-tv can you post some more pictures and the dimensions of the bag you had made for your Toughbook. I really like the Sarma bags but I'm not sure any of the models he is selling fit my size needs. I'm looking for my Goldie Locks bag, just the right size.

5. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

later.
    now I'm on really slow connection, outside the city.

6. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

Just ask Boris what do You want, he will help You ^_^

7. Bora

Bora Loaded Pockets

Hello! Write me, please, what size do you need. :)

8. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

hello again.

Now it is time to write a post about "Torba Tough"

[​IMG]
    Front side of the bag has two pockets closed on a YKK zippers with paracord pullers. And a big velcro panel.

[​IMG]
    the lower pocket. I use it as a storage for buckles and strops.

[​IMG]
    upper pocket on a front side. Use it in rare occasions.

[​IMG]
    organizer, fully opened
    As You can see, design is the same as in Torba, but everything is slightly bigger.
    Organizer has two pouches, 1 keyring and 3 rows of organization on the bottom of this bag compartment.

[​IMG]
    from the bottom of the picture to the top You can see:
    1) "hidden pocket" - I use it to hold some small papers, like ID, tickets etc.
    2) at the left - keyring (BTW, design is really simple, but very comfortable in use), at the right - two removable pouches. Use them to hold some small items (the load is changing according to use of the bag). For example, I hold fresh spare battery for GPS receiver and for camera in one pouch and dead ones in another.
    3) Organizer - a bigger pocket where the keyring and pouches are fixed and two rows of small pocket for knives, flashlights, etc.
    4) on top of the picture You can see the transparent pocket for tickets, map of other papers.

[​IMG]
    Laptop compartment.
    Has one mesh pocket and a fixation belt for a laptop. The webbing of the fixation belt could be hidden in two special pockets on a sides of this compartment.

[​IMG]
    on the back side of the bag exists one more pocket, "stealth" one.

Two more photos how big this bag is.
    As I said earlier, the main goal of this bag - transportation of the laptop which has non-standard dimensions. Panasonic Toughbook CF-19, to be precise. It is not so big in height and width, but it is thick. So, the dimensions of the bag was made to fit this laptop, its power source, A4 papers and some EDC.

[​IMG]
    not very good photo. But You can see a hinge fragment of CF-19 inside a laptop compartment.

[​IMG]
    and a closed laptop on an opened organizer. It is clear here, that the dimensions are very close to laptop.

Last edited by Ant-tv, Nov 12, 2016
  9. Ant-tv

Ant-tv Empty Pockets

Several times I used this bag as a sling. To replace my maxpedition sling :cool:
    I just put one of the removable straps on a rings, at back, and fix the shoulder strap there, another end of the shoulder strap fixed in standard position.

Step 1:
    Take a bag, 1 hanging strap, one optional duraflex repair fastex.

[​IMG]

Step 2:
    Dismount a shoulder strap and make one end into the shortest possible position. Then put the "tail" under the PALS
    [​IMG]

Step 2.1:
    now we need to fix the shoulder strap to unusual point like this
    Photo for illustration purpose
    [​IMG]

Step 3:
    then we combine female part on the repairing duraflex buckle with male buckle on the hanging strap. Put the straps into the D-ring. Next we connect strap to the O-rings on a bag
    [​IMG]

Step 4:
    take the shoulder strap fastex, connect it to hanging strap fattex and fix the end on the PALS of the shoulder strap
    [​IMG]

Step 5:
    Finally connect the other end of the shoulder strap to the angle buckle of the bag
    [​IMG]

Step1-step 5 with taking photos take some thing like 1,5 minute.

Step 6:
    Wear the bag
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Ant-tv, Nov 12, 2016
  10. purplelady

purplelady Loaded Pockets

That's a very nice bag.

11. Beardedpatriot39

Beardedpatriot39 Loaded Pockets

Hey,
    I'm new to the forum and to this brand. How and where do we go to order a custom bag from Sarma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Bora

Bora Loaded Pockets