1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Time to gather info & feedback for new products!

Discussion in 'Alpha One Niner (bags & gear)' started by HELM, Jun 13, 2018.

1. pks

pks Loaded Pockets

Yeah I am adding that to my next to buy list now unless Helm comes up with something else soon...

Since you are a fields note fan you probably also know the Nock.co sinclair? I use it for it's intended use, pens and notebook but often I am tempted to repurpose it for other EDC use. There are many times I almost pull the trigger on the lihit lab pouch too.

P.K.

RED-FIVE likes this.
  2. RED-FIVE
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

I haven't seen that one before. Looks similar to the Lihit Lab Smart Fit Mobile Pouch. Just need one sized for iPhone plus. The MxPd Janus works well for that though.

3. RED-FIVE
    • +4 Supporter
    • In Omnia Paratus

RED-FIVE Loaded Pockets

Actually the Nock does look like it would fit an iPhone plus.... depending on the case used.

4. Journo

Journo Loaded Pockets

My "go to" pouch, at the moment, is the OneTigris “Paper-Thin” Minimalist EDC Organizer Pouch. The blurb from the company say:
    • Constructed of 500D Nylon that's lightweight, durable and extra water resistant
    • Sturdy waterproof YKK zippers with a 4.1"*2" hook-and-loop panel for morale patches
    • Simple main compartment with 2 mesh pockets for organizing personal items
    • Detachable & adjustable shoulder straps provides ability for shoulder carrying
    What I love about it is that it is light, and it is simple and that velcro on the front means I can properly organise things and label them.

Next is the OneTigris MOLLE Admin Panel 5x8
    • Durable: 500D Cordura nylon, YKK zippers, and UTX buckle
    • The Outside: Three Hook-and-loop strips, back MOLLE straps, and bottom elastic loops
    • The Inside: 1 map holder(easy to remove and reattach via hook-and-loop), 2 multi-tool pockets, 4 elastic bands, 5 pen loops
    That along with the Condor T&T multipurpose map pouch
    • 2 internal pockets (one zipped). Multiple elastic straps. Hook-and-Loop front panel for name tags/patches
    • 2 D-rings on rear for alternate mounting. Fully opens with paracord to adjust
    • Removable 18x30cm (7"x12") vinyl sleeve for map or documents
    • Back MOLLE loops: 6x4 (plus 4 removable attachment straps)
    • Dimensions folded: approx. 19x25x4cm (7.5"x10"x1.5"). Weight: 440g
    Both of those two open flat, have loops that retain things but they are both quite heavy (which is the only real downside for me)...

HELM, RED-FIVE and MCPOWoller like this.