1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on my first week carrying

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by neutrontech, Apr 12, 2014.

1. thegamettt

thegamettt Loaded Pockets

I'm thin like you, have you tried a hybrid type holster like a crossbreed supertuck? I found those type work great for a lean body shape. I can carry a full size comfortable with no printing.

BubbaFett likes this.
  2. UCChris

UCChris Loaded Pockets

Edit: Turns out my state allows me to open carry without a round in the chamber as an 18 year old. I now open carry a S&W SD40.

[​IMG]

3. spinaltapper

spinaltapper Loaded Pockets

Keep up the good work!

4. edjo69

edjo69 EDC Junkie

I got my CCW mostly for back country hiking. I could just open carry but it just has the potential to go down a road I am not interested in going with people I meet on the trails. It also takes a lot of guess work out of transporting and having a firearm in my truck. Anyway that's all I got, just wanted to share.

5. DTM_Oskar

DTM_Oskar Loaded Pockets

neutron, knowing your area, as I am a Michigander and having been there, I am in a similar situation. When i talk about getting my CPL my wife says "you and I see Mount Pleasant very differently." I just tell her that I'd rather not be the victim of the "out of the blue" incident. Congrats on the license and kudos on carrying regardless of your area's reputation.

neutrontech and kensington like this.