1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

ThorFire TG06 Extra Parts

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by tweak4, Sep 18, 2015.

1. tweak4

tweak4 Loaded Pockets

Anyone have any experience with the ThorFire TG06? I just got one the other day, and it came with a small baggie of extra parts- a lens, some o-rings, different colored buttons, & an extra switch. The problem is, I can't figure out how to use any of them!
    After a few minutes, I figured out how to disassemble the tail and get to the switch and the cover/button. However, the button that came installed is just a shell- basically a rubber bowl that covers the switch, while the 3 replacement covers all have a "nub" in the center of the concave part. So if I try to install any of these, the nub presses the switch in all the time, rendering the light inoperable. What am I missing here? Are these replacement buttons simple the wrong part, or do I need to reconfigure something to use them? (There is a spacer around the switch that can be removed, but that didn't feel like the right answer)
    For the o-rings, there is obviously one where the tail attaches to the body, but the kit came with 2 or three sizes, and one might glow in the dark, so it seems unlikely to belong there.
    For the lens, it it pretty obvious where it goes, but I have no idea how to go about removing the existing one and installing the new one (not that I need to yet, but clearly the manufacturer thinks I might).

For a little cheap light, I like this one so far, but the instructions were a little sparse, and it would have been really nice if they included some notes regarding these parts.