1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The Ti-Pry: A brief review

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by Deaths Head, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Closer

The Closer Loaded Pockets

Mer, see you've got the green light!!!!!!!! Congrats bro and best of luck to ya!!!!!!!!!! :)

2. Deaths Head

Deaths Head Banned

Sorry folks, we never intended it to look like Peter's BOB.  We started off with just an idea.  Then we came out with a simple model and was emailing each other back and forth on changes to be made little by little.  It just happened to come out this way.  We were trying to make something unique, but it just so happened that it turned out to be something already created.
    If anyone has seen any of my designs, the Ti Tear-Jerker Ring and the new Ti koppo that I had made, you know that I use my own ideas into my creations.
    For example, I wanted the screwdriver tip.  I recommended it actually, not really to screw things, but it would be an effective pommel without it looking aggressive.  The original design didn't have this.  Well, come to find out Peter has it on his.
    I understand where everyone is coming from.  And it all worked out in the end, that is the important thing.
    Well, Mer, it's back to the drawing board for us.
    :)

3. Gadget Guy

Gadget Guy Banned

You have really got to be kidding me!  What I said was a general comment and not directed at you. Everyone is so quick tempered today...

4. Badgerboy

Badgerboy Empty Pockets

You could look at it like; here are two guys, DH and Mer getting their heads together, working out designs and after various trial and error pieces they come up with something very similar to an existing piece made by someone else.  That shows me that Peter's work has real creativity and substance, not just pieces put out without thought.  The contact thing probably could have been handled beter but it's handled now and time to move forward.

Good luck to all, Cliff

5. jggonzalez

jggonzalez Loaded Pockets

This sure speaks well for the board. On the other boards I've been on, this would have turned into a hissin' and spittin' catfight. At least here Peter and Mer were able to behave like gentlemen.

6. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Yep. As Badgerboy said, it's been handled, and those parties with concerns have worked it out, so let's move along. Thanks!

:minipony:

Karen

7. Mer

Mer Empty Pockets

Nobody wins when it gets to that point.

8. scríbhneoir
    • Administrator

scríbhneoir Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

Thread locked.

Look for the new version to be presented in the Self Defense section when it's ready.

:minipony:

Karen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.