1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The pack that you can't live without

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by CitizenSnips, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Jay PS

Jay PS Loaded Pockets

Hey Mike. What's is your XRay set up like? I've got one and am looking to get it set up for EDC

zyntherius likes this.
  2. Paddling_Man

Paddling_Man Loaded Pockets

An Arc’teryx Arro 22 has been a companion for for 17 years and just keeps plugging away. Similarly, my Aarakis 40 Tall has proven to be bombproof. It’s not light but but I can close it up and float away on it if necessary, lol. Seeing the post above makes me realize how much I miss my MS Lumbar Pack... I gave mine to a friend and I experimented with offerings from 5.11, Snugpak and Maxpedition. None quite fit the bill like the Mountainsmith.

#22 Paddling_Man, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    CitizenSnips and aicolainen like this.
  3. aicolainen

aicolainen Loaded Pockets

Arrakis is one I missed out on. I was dead set on getting one, but it dissapeared from the lineup before I could save up the money.

Paddling_Man likes this.
  4. MikeM

MikeM Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey Jay here’s some picks of my Xrays, I change things up all the time so there’s never really a “finished product.” Most of these are older pics, let me know if you need anything else.

Mike

zyntherius likes this.
  5. tigz

tigz Loaded Pockets

I'd like to chime in but this would be difficult and when it comes to this topic the 511 Rush 12 seems to be the ideal all around pack, not too big, not too small, clamshell, good amount of webbing but not too cluttered, and most of all the admin panel and the back sleeve! So yes this was my first tactical pack and the price was the deal breaker, and so I thought it was the perfect pack until I started exploring and ended up in this forum that compelled me to check out other packs and its snowballed since then and vowed to stop the itch after getting the most expensive GR1 which I used as a replacement alternating with the Bullet 15, so officially I don't have a one I can't live without so I'll have to comeback here and answer when that time comes!