1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The Official Peter Atwood Wishlist Thread

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by souptree, Jul 3, 2007.

1. souptree

souptree Loaded Pockets

I know, I've talked to him about it too. But if it happens, do you think he'll make mine tantos? ;D

2. ajacobs

ajacobs Loaded Pockets

I have followed DB's lead. His excellent tritium mods are inspired. I wold love to see an atwood with a slot for us to add tritium built in. Preferably for the 23mm ones. I wouldn't blame Peter for not wanting to get in the business of doing all the installs of the tubes- heck different people are going to want different colors anyway. It doesn't seem to be to much of a problem on CPF's. It is a little more tricky when the slot goes all the way through but nothing that isn't doable for the end user.

Some examples - A shiner with a slot that goes from behind the hex hole toward the tail. The o-rings would still go over it.

A g2 prybaby with a off center slot behind the v notch up - I would have to hold a tube up but there might be room for a centered one instead.

Atwrench with a slot for a 5mm tube etc.

I know Peter has installed them on some credit card knives before but I would be happy installing myself.

3. uni2uniknot

uni2uniknot Empty Pockets

I need an Atwood Golf Tool...the Tiger Atwood!!! Honestly, I have used my Atwrench as a golf tool on many a round...fixing divots, marking balls, and popping refreshing drinks.

A worked TiBaby with the pry tool shaped into a divot fixer, a removable Atwood stamped ball marker (made of steel, held by a magnet to the tool body), and tiger stripes...sweet!

Uni2

:roof: :woohoo: :roof:

4. Rico801

Rico801 Loaded Pockets

:iagree:

5. ajacobs

ajacobs Loaded Pockets

How about a stash can similar to the dave22 model in stainless. Similar to the big shot. Something the size of one of the chewing tobacco cans. No threads - just a o-ring seal. Maybe a little smaller 2 inches across and maybe 3/4" high.

6. Brundlefly01

Brundlefly01 Empty Pockets

:iagree: A full size or a mini stashcan could be great ideas.

Also want new damasteel things :-X

7. tmedina

tmedina EDC Junkie!!!!!

A Wedgie variant with ruler markings and a "nibble" pry tip/bottle opener.

Just a thought.

-Trevor

8. Nephiel

Nephiel Loaded Pockets

I like that idea. Like the termite, but thinner and without the captive bit.

9. grimm_kaosboy

grimm_kaosboy Empty Pockets

I would LOVE to see an Atwwod challenge coin! I just saw his cookie, and he said he's still seeing if there is enough intrest in making a batch....personally I'd love to see one in steel as opposed to titanium. I just like the heft of steel tools more. So everbody feel free to email him and tell him to make 'em, esp. in steel ;)

10. mirek

mirek Loaded Pockets

I would like to see a titanium belt clip/loop which could be used instead of Mini Tek-Lok.

I am convinced, the Atwood blades deserve much nicer companion than the plastic Tek-Lok. The belt clip/loop could be very simple, no special locking system. Only a wide and massive clip/loop, probably of two sizes for different belt widths (eg. 1.25" and 2"), several holes, and screws to attach kydex sheaths.

Maybe a bottle opener could be included in one side of the shape (just for emergency occasions) ;D

11. Nephiel

Nephiel Loaded Pockets

Munroe's MegaDanglers come to mind...

12. mirek

mirek Loaded Pockets

I know them, but I am not sure about their dangling stability with the SOPT mounted at the end with holes... MegaDanglers have a vertical shape, I would like to have a horizontal one with attaching holes located at the belt level - like Mini Tek-Lok.

Forgot to mention, this my wish clip/loop should have holes accommodated not only for Peter's blades currently accompanied with Mini Tek-Lok (SOPT, Bug Out Blade, Micro Bug Out Blade), but also for his neck knives (Booger, MSOPT, RingThing).

13. stillad

stillad Empty Pockets

I know he's constantly refining his utility tool designs, but i would love it if he started reproducing some of his mini blades again, a la Skeeter, IMP, etc.

14. ssmtbracer

ssmtbracer EDC Junkie!!!!!

Trust me I do too I actually asked him about it and he says he may or may not do them again. He want to to do other stuff right now.

15. Simsmac0o

Simsmac0o Loaded Pockets

That's disappointing. I was looking forward to buying an Atwood sometime in the future, but not if it doesn't have a blade. I really have no use for the various wrenches and cap poppers he puts on his tools, especially if the tool they're on costs more than my EDC knife... I would love to have a Sumo, Booger, Prything, or honestly any of his past edged tools, but they're all so darn rare and expensive. Make more edged tools Peter!

16. ssmtbracer

Just read a post on FB that he is gonna make some kind of edged tool this year its gonna be a brand new design.

17. Simsmac0o

Simsmac0o Loaded Pockets

That sounds promising. Was the post from him? I didn't know he had a Facebook page...

18. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Dog Tag Knife and bottle opener

I'd love to see a higher quality dog tag knife that combines the features of the "Original Dog Tag Knife" (which is made in titanium and costs about $25) with a bottle opener ... maybe even with some of the features of the True Utility "Dog Tag Tool" (which has a knife plus other goodies, and costs about $28). I know that Peter's work output -- if he decided to make such a tool -- would be more expensive, but almost by definition, it would be of the highest quality.

19. Byrd2000

Byrd2000 Loaded Pockets

I'd love to see something like that too, but more along the lines of the Atwood Business Card. But of course it should have a sharp edge on it.

20. ssmtbracer

You know if your on facebook and friends with peter he is taking a pole of which tool he should bring back.