1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The Official Peter Atwood Wishlist Thread

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by souptree, Jul 3, 2007.

1. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

UFO shorty -- fit in coin pocket of jeans :woohoo:

2. Diesel

Diesel Loaded Pockets

No need to wish for that, UFO will already fit in the watch pocket of Levi's :highfive:

3. luminous

luminous Loaded Pockets

Whenever I look on the Past Works page the Constellation Keyton catches my eye. I'd like to see more of those... or better yet a Constellation Nibble that could even come without bit holder to make room for the glowing dots.

I'd also love to just get my hands on a regular (or titanium!) Keyton and Nibble.

4. souptree

souptree Loaded Pockets

2 please! :D

5. Rico801

Rico801 Loaded Pockets

The constellation Nibble or Keyton would be sweet! I'm still wishing for a golf divot tool. Make it a golf divot constellation tool! ;D

6. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

ok, I want a UFO......and a UFO shorty :winkwink:

7. uni2uniknot

uni2uniknot Empty Pockets

ok, I want a UFO......and a UFO shorty

best of luck...that is one hard knife to find....

8. ajacobs

ajacobs Loaded Pockets

1911 barrel bushing tool in a design similar to an atwrench

9. sammyz

sammyz Loaded Pockets

I'd like to see a Prybaby incorporating some of the additions that the Gerber Artifact made to Peter's design. Though I'd like to see it WITHOUT the XL bend I would like to see an incorporated philips head at the tail and some mechanism for safely storing a knife blade without a sheath.

10. exit14a

exit14a Empty Pockets

I would like an Atwood tool that could stop delivery of my credit card bills ;D

11. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

yep, only wishful thinking
    already so broke after my friends snap all my atwoods ... ( some as gifts, and some w/o paying :)
    only one G2 mini gb left...onto the next hunt

12. blocher65

blocher65 Empty Pockets

I'm new here and a member of another forum (this is my 2nd). I'm soo hooked, Anywho. This may be a silly question, but where could i check to find an atwood whistle? i really want one and dont know where to start, besides evilbay and the of the meat hook bids.

Peace---The Lochs

13. DB

DB Kilted Moderator

Keep an eye on the B/S/T forum here. Once you get enough posts under your belt, (50 I think?) you'll have access to it. I see the whistles sold/traded fairly often between members here.

14. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

Damascus MSOPThing w/ Hex hole at the handle

15. FinnFreak

FinnFreak Empty Pockets

im wishing ,that he could make some really users,with no fancy materials,some tools stell might do the trick.and leave away all the finishing/uv/anodizing and glow dots.somethin intended to serious use rather than collector item.

im looking for my first but ofcourse i dont have rights to wtt/wtb thread so im just drooling your tools.and postin to "50" :D

16. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

more drooling here :p~
    of course be great if Atwood make more of plain finish tools, I do love to see those beautiful finishes as well...its also an art form
    guess make more of both finishes is the answer LOL

17. FinnFreak

FinnFreak Empty Pockets

yeah those are great lookin gadgets,i dont deny and i want one definetely,but id rather want one for use,and i hate to struggle on ebay,one dude even asked me after i sent him a list of questions,about the atwood he was selling there,ha almost insisted that if id won the gadget,that i wont use it.awkward.why make tools that arent used for toolin around,i bet mr.atwood even likes to hear good feedback of his products,from someone whos day the tool saved,just by helping to unscrew some jammed bit or what ever.

and thats why id happily buy one,to use,but as i dont need it to be in any spectacular finish,id rather pay for its reality-based user functions that its exotic material used or its colourful finish.they all wear away.

im not mockin anyone who collects these,im basically just too poor to have one it seems,and im looki for one used without any glowdots and rainbow colours,wishing its cheaper that way :D ;D

18. sammyz

sammyz Loaded Pockets

I just acquired my first Atwood and I intend for it to be an everyday workhorse. If I ever see another one with a lot more functionality that I want then I'll look into it, but for the forseeable future the G3 prybaby is going to take goood care of me :) (a lot better than I will probably take care of it)

19. luminous

luminous Loaded Pockets

It's fun to dream up potential Atwoods. How about a Gasdaddy? Use the Crawdaddy as the base shape, remove the captive bit and put in the Gasbaby oxygen/acetylene wrenches instead... and maybe sneak in a bottle opener too if there is room. ;)

20. dwong

dwong Loaded Pockets

very nice, and a fixed blade UFO, handle part look something like the nibble :woohoo: