1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The Official BRING BACK MOOSHISHO Thread & Poll

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by Gnarly, Mar 4, 2013.

?

Does EDCF want their mooshisho back,ASAP?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2014.
  1. YES

50.9%
  2. HELLYES

57.3%
  3. WATTASTUPIDQUESTIONOFCOURSEWEDO!

57.3%
  4. IT JUST AIN'T THE SAME WITHOUT HER!

57.3%
  5. MY OPINION DON'T COUNT AND IF I TRY TO VOTE NO THEN TOWER & GNARLY WILL TRACK ME DOWN !

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tower
    • In Omnia Paratus

tower Loaded Pockets

Everyone mooses you!

2. =RedFox=

=RedFox= Loaded Pockets

I'm only new here, but when I was stalking this forum one of the reasons I decided to join was just how nice, respectful and generous people are around here. I've been on a fair few forums and what we have in this one is very rare indeed. I believe that Moosh is a huge part of what makes this forum great, it would be fantastic if she comes back once she has squared away whatever is going on in her world, and if she doesn't there will be a big hole that will be very difficult to fill.
    I don't know you Moosh but you are good people and we all need more good people in our lives.

3. tmedina

tmedina EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hey Moosh - I don't know what the deal is, but do what you have to do. If you need time away, take it.

Just know that we do miss you.

4. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

I'm trying not to get all mooshy on ya' since I read that:p

5. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I've only been a member here since Sept. of last year and Mooshisho was one of the first to welcome me (along with Tower and others) and yes, it
    just feels wrong without her here. If something happened to cause her to leave I'm sure all involved would be willing to apologize (heck, I don't even
    know what happened and I'll say "I'm sorry!")

However, there could be other things going on for her that caused her to leave. If so, we should respect her decision and give her the time and space
    she needs. If and when things are resolved I'm sure she would be happy to come back.

TheBoyScout22, mrlysle and vegassprky like this.
  6. AK Adventurer

AK Adventurer Ice, Ice, Tigre

While I did vote yes, I miss her being here.
    BUT, I do want to remind y'all not to crowd her...
    I believe there are also some things going on for her that has absolutelly nothing to do with EDCF, and she might just want some 'space' right now, to work things through.

Being encouraging is one thing, but... don't push too much folks, its easy to over do this kinda thing and make people move farther away looking for more 'space'/quiet that they need.

my $0.02 spent,
    Peace, :)

G.

Vesp, StonePaw, mrlysle and 6 others like this.
  7. Cornholio2188

Cornholio2188 Loaded Pockets

To that^^ I'll just do a haiku
    Mooshisho Sist'r
    Everybody misses her
    You can come back now....:cry:

8. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

I don't really know the details of what drove her to leave and I hope she comes back. But the choice to do so or not is ultimately her's alone. If she feels like she needs to be away, what kind of selfish :censored:clowns are we that we demand her time. We owe her more than that.

All I really know is that this place is, generally speaking, made up of really great folks. There are lots here that I truly consider my friends, invisible though they may be. But there are only a handful here that I admired for their generosity, character, kindness, and grace. Everyone has faults and flaws, but Moosh is one of the rare few where they where so innocuous as to be inconsequential.

Whether here on the forum or out in RL, I've never know someone who cared so much for her fellow travelers as Moosh and, frankly, we are all diminished without her presence here. As you all know, I often fall short of being the type of person she exemplified, but her example will always be a beacon to head towards, so in that sense, she will always be here.

But the beacon shines brightest when she is around because I'm old, forgetful, and have a bit of undiagnosed ADD, so I really do hope she comes back soon.

StonePaw, Cynt, SurvivePenna and 3 others like this.
  9. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

She is a ray of sunshine and needs to return.

Cynt, killroy360, vegassprky and 2 others like this.
  10. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

I agree that its Mooshi's life. But this thread is really just to show her our support and let her know she's missed.

A lot of the replies here say a lot about how her Grandmother passed, and whatever may or may not be going on in her personal life. But unless Mooshi comes to this thread and says what is the issue I think its unfair of anyone to assume it is this or that.
    It is her life, after all. She is a big girl and can do as she pleases. She's also free to feel whatever she wants about whatever it is that is bothering her.

Dearest Mooshisho,

Forgive us if we've overstepped our boundaries or if we've belittled or over rationalized your feelings.

This thread was merely an attempt, by those who love you, to show you that you are truly missed. Your influence here has been a ray of sunshine...a positive, wholesome, enduring encouragement to all who frequent the Forum. There has never been a Member who will be more missed than you.
    Your life's creed "... being able to bring forth all of my strengths and serve something much larger and greater than myself" has served you well here, as it has served us and we thank you. You have made a positive impact here that will not be forgotten.
    You have made lifelong friendships here, too, and I, as well as many other Members, will always be around for you.

So, again, please forgive us.

Our desire to have you return to us and to show you our gratitude and well wishes was in no way meant to cause you to feel sorrowful. A little homesick, perhaps:rolleyes: but only because we love you:)

zebedee, Vesp, jph0200 and 15 others like this.
  11. Dok J

Dok J Loaded Pockets

Three pages in mere hours... You're missed here, Mooshi.

Whatever you decide, I really hope life pays you back with all the love and kindness you share with the ones around you, be it in life or in the webs.
    Edit: but please, come back every now and then to let us know how you're doing ;)

Cynt, Belush2, Norse Scots and 4 others like this.
  12. mrlysle

mrlysle Loaded Pockets

Moo, remember the "Good Vibes please"? Well, here we are, your friends, sending all the "good vibes" anyone could handle! You need to do whats best for you right now, because we already know how much you give of yourself to others. But we hope you know you're missed, and you need to pop back in whenever you're ready! :hug:

Norse Scots, vegassprky and T.H.Cone like this.
  13. ATF

ATF Loaded Pockets

I won't put specifics but she told me that she's leaving "possibly permanently". And it's not one misunderstanding, she has quite a few reasons. For her sake I hope she stays away.

Zargon and AK Adventurer like this.
  14. hunter s gatherer
    • In Omnia Paratus

hunter s gatherer EDC Junkie!!!

Mooshisho, be the Warrior! This is but a Separate Reality full of doing and not doing. Know the Power of Myth. We wear many masks, but all reveal the person underneath.
    You passed me the greeting of welcome a short ten days ago. There is no buff that can hide your Goodness! Don't leave us now. The council fire glows dimmer without fuel you provide.

jeepsrjason, Belush2, Gnarly and 3 others like this.
  15. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

Also, it's too much of a sausagefest without you.

16. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

Mmmm. Sausage over the Council Fire:D

17. T.H.Cone

Pork... the other white meat.:p

Which is less offensive than what we normally say around the Cone compound, "Reindeer, the other other white meat" And ya, I know it's not "white" meat.

Norse Scots, Gnarly and SAKplumber like this.
  18. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

Its whats for dinner...just don't tell Gibss!

Norse Scots and Gnarly like this.
  19. T.H.Cone

Why? Don't Canadians eat pork?

Later Edit- Thread derailments like this are probably what drove her away. Sorry all.

SurvivePenna and SAKplumber like this.
  20. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

I doubt it. :p Derailment are some of the fun:)

When my son was very little and found out where bacon came from, he started saying this little thing...now we say it all the time...whenever its as unrelated as can be...

"Oink. Chop. Bacon."