1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The List: What's In and Out for 2009 ...

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by speedmaster, Jan 1, 2009.

1. speedmaster

speedmaster Loaded Pockets

2. sewer_rat

sewer_rat Loaded Pockets

As usual, I'm a couple years ahead of the curve on most of those things. Alot of them are trendy crap or important to people who watch ET or order what compliments their shoes at a bar. Where's the current trend of switching from combat folders to telescoping batons? How about the excitement generated by multipocketed jackets? Just let me know when running your life on paper replaces running your life on your Blackberry...

:brickwall:

3. hawkeye

hawkeye Loaded Pockets

Heck, I didn't even recognize most of those terms. Never been trendy, I suppose...

4. sbdwag

sbdwag Loaded Pockets

All of us know this but I think this is the year of commercial success for Led Lighting. I predect within five years incandescence lighting with be all but gone.

If Fenix has any marketing dept. at all they should all be rolling in the dough by years end.

Regards
    Dennis Waggoner

5. KeyGrip

KeyGrip Loaded Pockets

What an effective way to make your news organization look like a trivial pop culture rag. Hats off.

6. Omega Man
    • In Omnia Paratus

Omega Man Loaded Pockets

It happened last year for me. The HP Jornado I was using just stunk at it, the battery life was terrible, it was super bulky, and was way more than I needed in terms of practicality. I got it because the latest Palm at the time's Active Sync wasn't working with XP. So I went back to a small yearly planner in my back pocket, with a Fisher Cap-O-Matic clipped to it. I'm still there....

7. deeker

deeker Loaded Pockets

I'm out of touch with that list, although I do know of Alexander Ovechkin - a hockey player. But I'm from Canada, where hockey matters more, so that goes without saying...

I guess I won't make the hip list again. :(