We did have a server problem for a little while a bit ago. I will be possibly moving to the next version of vB next week, I am going to see how it goes for some other forum owners and decide them. What will complicate it a bit is there has been some custom fixes and I don't know how that is going to work with the new version. vB is making a lot of changes to vB4. If the next version does what they say it will to it will bring the number of bugs below 1000. The problem is how many things we will have to fix (custom work) after the upgrade? The owners of vB software have been advised to limit modifications for now as there are changes taking place. Hopefully this will be a good upgrade and we will have fewer problems. The next upgrade will be 4.0.4. It looks like it might not be until 4.1 before the bug count gets to a really low level.