1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The EDC of Guns

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by Sachmo, May 31, 2013.

1. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

As are some of the anti-gun people:pAs are some of the Vic Spirit people:unsure::rofl:

ac7ss, scbubba and Stonerman33 like this.
  2. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

This could be said of so many of the things that we EDC:)I mean, I EDC a large grappling hook:rolleyes_revamped:

ac7ss likes this.
  3. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin

Oh yes, true enough. And touché on the Spirit. :) (Btw, for the record, I'm neither anti- nor pro-gun. Well, more pro than anti, but mostly indifferent.)

SAKplumber likes this.
  4. Crash_Fistfight

Crash_Fistfight Loaded Pockets

I've had the same thought regarding the plethora of folks posting fire arms pics along with the metric ton of other gear "rocked/run" on a daily basis by members of this fine forum.

I have had a carry permit since the mid 90s and rarely "rock/run" with it; for me it's a case by case basis, mainly when traveling through or around the L A area.

Since I am home most days and live in the foothills (an area known for being a tweaker and meth lab haven) I am armed while working around my 10 acres purely for self defense.

Carrying in town is limited to a pistol under the seat of my truck.

Disclaimer: The above opinion is an opinion, nothing more.

SAKplumber likes this.
  5. T.H.Cone

T.H.Cone I am senor Fluffy, hear me roar

First apology didn't take, eh?

How about this- I'm terribly sorry and, frankly, quite ashamed of myself for using your comment about "responsibility" as a jumping off point for what I said. Some would even say I was being irresponsible in my cavalier use of your words. I will endeavor to be, not only more serious, but more considerate in the future.

I truly feel horrible about it. I only hope that I can somehow make it up to you at some point down the road.

And just so you know there are no hard feelings, I'm including this smilie as a token of our goodwill and fellowship.

:)

Seriously?

6. Sachmo

Sachmo EDC Junkie!!!

Its just a tad irritating, just so you know.
    I've seen you use other people's quotes in the same way,with the same results.
    If you have a point to make, make it. You don't need to misrepresent what others have said to do it.

Last edited by Sachmo, Jun 13, 2013
  7. Varmitslayer

Varmitslayer Loaded Pockets

I carry almost everywhere thats legal, and I usually have a long gun within 50 feet of me at all times.

SAKplumber and 95yjinpa like this.
  8. BigRob
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

BigRob Loaded Pockets

I carry almost everyday. Now that I've graduated college its a lot more likely to see me with a firearm than without. Today I just forgot it because I was running late to work. I'm actually trying to buy a new smaller firearm so that I can conceal it easier. But it is what it is. I carry anyway. In my state I can open carry or conceal. I always conceal unless on my own property and hunting. Its pretty common where I live and people don't tend to care really.

9. hawkeye180

hawkeye180 Loaded Pockets

I carry a handgun when I have the opportunity to do so. Usually that means when I am around town running my errands, traveling out of state (when the state that I am going to has reciprocity) or out hiking. If I am at my apartment I will have my handgun close to me.