1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

The Carzor - credit card razor

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by ace19636, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ace19636

ace19636 Loaded Pockets

Okay so I was looking around and found this- Here, have any of you ever seen this before? Any thoughts on it? they look interesting however I don’t know how useful they would be. The only time that I can thank of that I could have used one was when I was in JROTC.

2. Synaptic Misfire
    • In Omnia Paratus

Synaptic Misfire Loaded Pockets

There have been more times than I care to admit that I have shown up to the office without having went home the night before. So frequent that I kept a spare suit and an overnight bag in my office. I can see where this would be something to have around, although I have shrunk my backup toiletry kit so much it would be a waste for me.

3. pinksalmon

pinksalmon Loaded Pockets

it's pretty neat but I would probably just buy another razor to keep in my pack if I thought It was gonna be needed.

4. pinksalmon

pinksalmon Loaded Pockets

or an old school sweeny todd straight razor. have always wanted one.

5. xtrajack

xtrajack Loaded Pockets

I rock a travel razor that uses Trac II blades, the head twists out of the handle. Apparently my Google-Fu is real weak today, I can't seem to find an image of it.
    I bought it at a salvage/surplus store, I don't remember what it was called. It only cost me a dollar. I bought two of them. They are made out of plastic, so I don't give them a whole lot of use.
    I usually use my brass handled trac II or my metal safety razor that uses the traditional flat double edge blades. I carry the travel razor for the times that I am running late and don't have time to shave before I go to work, then I shave after I get to work.

6. ATF

ATF Loaded Pockets

I think I'll stick with my Benchmade for my shaving needs :D