1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

That one bag you keep going back to.....

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by CNeal, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Mester

Mester Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

My Maratac Bail out bag that I use at work. I keep trying new solutions but this little cheap bag is probably the best bag I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blue_cat_333 and bigfoot like this.
  2. Tizi

Tizi Loaded Pockets

Tom Bihn Synapse 19 for me. Love that bag. Black Dyneema/Wasabi!

3. bigfoot

bigfoot Loaded Pockets

That must be some sort of record on a forum like this! :p

4. nick nitro

nick nitro Loaded Pockets

I special ordered it when blackhawk was in a garage in Virginia.

bigfoot and CNeal like this.
  5. Jby2206

Jby2206 Loaded Pockets

Have you realized that any kind of good product always starts in a garage? Microsoft, Apple, BLACKHAWK! , ClifBar...

Anyways, the bag I keep going back to? ........ :( I only have one bag and I hate it. I think I'm going to be getting a Jumbo, although everyone hates it and likes it at the same time. [​IMG]

6. Lou_G

Lou_G Banned

Now I've only had my Jumbo for 7 months, but it is truly my EDC bag and always goes with me everywhere. I needed a CCW/EDC bag and it fits the bill for me. My only beef with it is the guy who owns the company, but I didn't learn of that until after I bought it.

CNeal, T.H.Cone and FACE like this.
  7. Blue_cat_333

Blue_cat_333 Loaded Pockets

My addiction started off with a knock-off Maxped Proteus. I purchased this bag to carry some essential work stuff after a change of job assignments and quickly realized that I needed much more stuff than it could carry.

The Proteus went to the shelf and I purchased a CountyComm Bail Out Bag. This bag was my go-to-bag for several years. Its been at my side for the last 3-4 years of work, field assignments and leisure travel. It's a great bag, good organization and can take a beating. (I have machine washed this bag repeatedly with no signs of failure in any of the stitching.)

Recently I got a hankering to change over to a sling style bag. Couldn't afford to purchase a Maxped Sitka (I love the look of the Sitka) so I purchased a Fieldline Sling bag, which is essentially a knock-off of the Sitka. I purchased this bag for two reasons; first to try an over the shoulder sling bag to see if I would carry it more often than my CC BOB, and secondly to try force myself to downsize my daily load as it appeared to be getting to much.

After a month with the sling bag I have resurrected my CC BOB and put it back into service. While the Proteus and sling bag provide viable options in the right situation, my go-to-bag is (and will be for a while) my faithful CountyComm Bail Out Bag.

CNeal likes this.
  8. OpelBlitz

OpelBlitz Loaded Pockets

For me, it's my North Face Recon; holds my work stuff. It's relatively small, lightweight, simple, and its only drawback is it doesn't handle heavier loads well (if I carry multiple laptops, for example).

9. ambaal

ambaal Loaded Pockets

Jumbo here too. I honestly try to replace it with something (not that I don't like it - just want to try something different), but I always end up with jumbo.

T.H.Cone and Heavyduti like this.