1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

That is a PURSE !

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by ACHË, Jun 23, 2010.

1. J4C3

J4C3 Guest

Someone asked me if my Remora was a camera bag ,Cnts! lol

2. RickBlane

RickBlane Banned

try a belt bag.

3. Narcosynthesis

Narcosynthesis Loaded Pockets

So far I have always found it depends on the size of the thing...

I regularly wear a messenger type bag big enough to carry a4 sized stuff/laptops and nobody has ever given it a second look - it is just a normal bag carried by enough men.

On the other hand I bet if I carried something smaller than it would quickly become a handbag, somehow the extra size justifies it as manly and not a girly bag that can only carry a purse and a hankie in it and nothing else...

Alternatively if Indiana Jones and Jack Bauer carry similar, it can't be that girly can it...

4. dovk0802

dovk0802 Loaded Pockets

I'd get him a taser to put in the holster pocket. Then the next time he can say "your right but, it's really good for this... ;)

I have all kinds of goofier stuff from my girls either gifts; Angelina ballerina doll in my bag for a trip to random hair clip things in my pockets. The line that shuts the conversation down is that one of my girls gave it to me. If that doesn't work I show them the other gift I got, a brand new tas...

5. powernoodle

powernoodle Loaded Pockets

Perhaps he needs to stop basing his self worth on the opinion of others. Sounds like its a self-confidence thing, which we all suffer from in varying degrees. My prescription is to act confident even when you aren't. Hold your head up, look people in the eye, and pretend like you are the alpha dog. You will soon start to believe it, and so will others. It really works. I don't know youtube reviewer nutnfancy, but he's an example of the alpha dog club. If someone told him he was carrying a purse, he wouldn't put it in the closet. I bet he would laugh at them and tell them they had a screw loose. JMO.

Enough free psychiatry. :)

6. Amator

Amator Loaded Pockets

Good point powernoodle. Also it might be a fear of being different, wanting to fit in with the crowd. Me, I've stuck out since middle school being the fat kid in camo with hunting knives and D&D books, so now it doesn't bother me. I remember coming back from a Renaissance Faire in Georgia with some friends a couple of years ago, and we stopped at an Iron Skillet diner connected to a truck stop near Toccoa, GA. I walk in wearing a kilt and a white shirt with big sleeves. A truck full of good-ol-boys see me and give me the "this boy's about to get his *** kicked" look and I casually turn just enough so they can see the sword and dagger on my belt and they find something better to look at and go away.