1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Texas Tool Crafters/Custom Leatherman/UK Importing

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by C.Boland93, Jul 11, 2014.

1. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

C.Boland93 Loaded Pockets

Let's just save us all some time and get on with the initiation ceremony will ya?!

Sent from Catherine's iPhone using Tapatalk.

2. Valerian

Valerian Tea-powered admin

The initiation ceremony begins with the code words "buy both", and I think you already passed it. :) (Extra points for being brave and ordering stuff from overseas.)

3. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Extra extra points for letting someone else do a "quality inspection" on this new gear first.:D

4. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

Oh c'mon, how could I be such a tease and make you open everything without a play with the new toys?! Although I'll be suspicious if I receive any grubby Leathermans.

Everything should be with you by the 25th according to the old dispatch emails! I hope so since my birthday is the 7th August and what better way to celebrate it than with SHINY THINGS!

5. SurivStud

SurivStud Loaded Pockets

I totally agree... And probably it's even more than that. She is not just fully EDC Addicted. I think she is enlarging every one else's addiction around here. And we all enjoy it. She is so spontaneous.
    By the way... I haven't found in this country a new Charge TTi since mine was stolen. My belt, pockets and a piece of my heart have been kind of empty since then. I thought I was getting healed from my EDC & MT acute disseminated disease but... this thread...
    I Must do something about it. I must find a new one...

6. Cobra 6 Actual

Cobra 6 Actual Loaded Pockets

Hey, SurivStud, we know how you feel ... we've all probably lost a treasured EDC item at some point: you've got the cure already. Repeat after me "I. Will. Go. Now. And. Buy. Another." See, you feel better already. But, you'll feel even better when that new Charge TTi arrives!

MinistryOfTruth and SurivStud like this.
  7. SurivStud

SurivStud Loaded Pockets

Lol. "I. Will. Go. Now. And. Buy. Another..." Wow that feels good!!! In fact It feels like getting on the street right now if were not so late here... há!. Thanks Cobra 6.
    I want to see how every thing goes for C.Boland93 and her dispatch orders. I am not sure about buying them online from Uruguay (where I live now). May be her experience will clear my thoughts.

Cobra 6 Actual likes this.
  8. Cobra 6 Actual

OK, SurivStud, keep repeating that mantra until we get the report back from Catherine. Meanwhile, get your credit card ready to do business!

9. MinistryOfTruth
    • In Omnia Paratus

MinistryOfTruth Uber Prepared

Aaargh since last time i visited here i have fought the urge to go see what this TTCrafters was all about. I was doing good until ten minutes ago and now im here and i've been there and i just died a little in my mouth (weird mix of bliss and panic) and now i have to fight the urge to buy gold plated everything.

Btw, Boland - that bundle of epic you bought, oh my lord, the envy!
    Also, this idea you had of having a FDC (Fancy Dress Carry) is wise and just! Might even need a new subforum for that.

Edit: made clear the recipient for the second paragraph.

10. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

Everybody needs a bit of bling every now and again!

11. cowsmilk

cowsmilk EDC Junkie!!!!!

Speaking of bling.......;)

12. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

Oh yeaaah!

13. masofnos

masofnos EDC Junkie!!!

holly poop I really wish I didn't click on that either... I'm pretty sure I just had the same reaction, those charges and skeletools oh my...

14. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

[​IMG]

15. Cheeser
    • In Omnia Paratus

Cheeser Hey Bub!

Jes, Jes whe all doo

16. FiXXXer

FiXXXer Loaded Pockets

17. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

We have played no part in this!

I'm waiting on mine to arrive

18. C.Boland93
    • In Omnia Paratus

Sooo, rubbish iPhone photos because I AM TOO EXCITED TO EVEN GET MY CAMERA OUT AAAAAH! Happy birthday to me indeed, postman could not have timed his visit any better!

[​IMG]

For moi? Don't mind if I do…

[​IMG]

ERMAGERRRRRD BUBBLEWRAP! I'll play with/pop that later…

[​IMG]

An intriguing haul…

[​IMG]

Firstly, a keyfob light/cover in an affectionate and adorable tribute to our milk creating friend who made this happen!

[​IMG]

Note the top notch packaging to stop the rattle! Thank ya!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First impressions; I like the weight, outside tools are a joy to open, orange colouring is super cool however the orange coating makes the ruler a little hard to read. Also when opening the pliers it is verrry stiff. Don't know if it just needs a bit of lubrication or pivot adjustment, but I'm loving it regardless. Onwards!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First impressions on this guy; looove the titanium, feels really bulky in hand but in a good, palm filling way. Opposite of the Wave is true; everything is smooth opening but the main blade is real difficult to open one handed, I suspect this one is a pivot issue. Which is annoying as it's one of those security torx screws. But an easy tweak. Also tried the pocket clip on it which has super retention. Impossible to clip to my basketball shorts but top notch on my jeans. Initial approval stamp granted, NEXT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

XE6 is reaaal fat so it's hard to get in and out of the sheath but I am hoping it will loosen up with use. I totally love the clip on sheath though so I don't have to slide my belt on and off all the time. Also tried clipping this to my jeans without a belt and the clip is solid, I'd trust it not to lose the Juice. I particularly like the scissors on this guy. I also think I am in the minority of liking the textured scales but I think they both should've been the same material with maybe a small engraving plate on one handle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And as a little bonus, here's the Preon 2. Came with batteries and spare o rings, which I was pleasantly surprised at. Simple additions but enough to make me very happy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm a massive fan of the clicky UI and the hidden strobe modes that don't get in the way under normal use but are still easy to get into.

Overall I am a very happy bunny! Best birthday postman visit ever!

I would also like to give Cowsmilk a giant thank you shout out, he was top notch in helping me with this, staying in touch and explaining what was happening. Also for going the extra mile in packaging to ensure everything arrived safely! An absolute pleasure.

I will likely take some more attractive images later.

Now if you'll excuse me, something seems to have caught my eye…

[​IMG]

Lou_G, kd7dvd, SurivStud and 11 others like this.
  19. Gwac110
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gwac110 EDC Junkie!!!

First of all Happy Birthday!!
    What a nice haul of gear, the wave looks great, not something I would carry but great nonetheless.
    Now go play with all those new toys :D

20. Cobra 6 Actual

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a clear winner in the "Best Birthday in a Box" category. Happy Birthday and enjoy the toys, C.Boland93! And thanks to Mr. Cowsmilk for all he did for someone 'across the Big Pond.'

kd7dvd, BubbaFett, C.Boland93 and 2 others like this.